Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NFL Football

Old 09-21-2008, 08:41 PM   #41
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
How Bout The Cowboys!!
Old 09-21-2008, 08:51 PM   #42
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
good thing you have scooby-doo, cus Garrard is sucking
Old 09-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #43
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
one word........PATS!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
dont forget that brady is gonna spank everyone's ass again this year!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudslingin44 View Post
(:go dolphins one thing is for sure .they will be the most improved team in the league

Brown's five touchdowns lead Dolphins to blowout over Pats!!!!!!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:02 PM   #44
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
a good win in chicago and on top of the NFC south

Old 09-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilo View Post
good call!!! beer for you!!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:09 PM   #46
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my detroit lions need a complete offensive/defensive/corporate makeover!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 09:11 PM   #47
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
my detroit lions need a complete offensive/defensive/corporate makeover!!!
I know how you feel.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:12 PM   #48

Quote:
I know how you feel.
they cant get anything going man!!
Old 09-22-2008, 05:58 AM   #49
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rick View Post
a good win in chicago and on top of the NFC south

Quote:
Yeah, I know! Hopefully he'll start to improve and get back to where he was last year.
I watched the Bucs game also, they did good. I'm glad Warrick Dunn is back in the proper uniform.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:17 AM   #50
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
*Sigh*........If anyones looking for me,I'll be in the corner with my thumb in my mouth.

What a game by Brown!
Old 09-22-2008, 11:29 AM   #51
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Rick,Rick, Rick,
Why did you change your avatar? No one cares about the DEVIL Rays, we want women on your avatar!
Old 09-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #52
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
With the way the Bucs front line plays, Brett may be added to this video, if he goes there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwioH1Cnlxg

GO COWBOYS
Haha that poor old ref at the end... he felt so bad he clipped him in the noggin.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #53
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man,those clips made my head ache....and my knees ache....and my back,and.........

Those guys got...JACKED UP!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:46 AM   #54
I have no idea why Jacksonville has such a hard time beating Houston. They've always struggled with them. But a win is a win!
GO JAGS!
Old 09-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #55
JFelds is on a distinguished road
JFelds's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JFelds
Hey, my Lions didn't lose yesterday!!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #57
M2M will become famous soon enough

M2M's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudduck View Post
who dey! Who dey! Who dey think gonna beat them bengals?!!
seams like everyone -
including the Browns -
who are back to sucking again !
Old 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #58
"Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."
swervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW) Aegis FCS, Soon to Be LCPO on the USS BULKELY
Name: Jonas
swervin22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
I bet tailgating in Jacksonville kicks effing ass!! I mean with all the mobile homes and all...

GO TEXANS!
not gonna lie to you, my buddies dad works for Budweiser, and he has a huge tailgater every home game, right next to the players parking, and i will tell you from expirience, it was absolutely awesome!!! the mobile homes didnt even bother me i had such a good time.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:12 AM   #59
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to the Bengals for maintaining their perfect record this season.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #60
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
My cowboys look like crap!