LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NFL Football

Old 10-20-2008, 08:25 AM   #61
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
yeah and they aren't scoring the 33 points that i need to win money!!!!
Old 10-20-2008, 08:36 AM   #62
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Preview I like Farve and the Packers both, but he shouldn't have strung them along for soo many years. I'm gonna retire, no I'm not, yes I am, and so forth.

I just hope that the Packers reject his ass when he finally does retire, and goes crying back to them so he can retire as a Packer.

Anyway, doesn't really matter anyway cause he's not a STEELER.

Hines Ward's the MAN:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvJyvVT0x5E
Old 10-20-2008, 08:41 AM   #63
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Favre and the Packers rule.

Favre 4 ever in our hearts
Old 10-20-2008, 08:44 AM   #64
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post

Hines Ward's the MAN:
Cool video man, I used to love the Steelers when I was younger.(the steel curtain days)
Old 10-20-2008, 04:57 PM   #65
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
Hines just lays folks out...I bet they fine him for dipping his head at the end and putting his crown in dude's earhole.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:01 PM   #66
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy had sideline passes to photograph the Texans/Lions game. Lucky bastard. Even if you don't like the texans, I thought these were pretty cool photos.
Attached Thumbnails
NFL Football-dsc_1951a.jpg   NFL Football-dsc_1867.jpg   NFL Football-dsc_2307.jpg   NFL Football-dsc_2504.jpg  
Old 10-22-2008, 07:22 AM   #67
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swatjoe592 View Post
My buddy had sideline passes to photograph the Texans/Lions game. Lucky bastard. Even if you don't like the texans, I thought these were pretty cool photos.

Good Pics! I like the helmet one.
Old 10-22-2008, 08:27 AM   #68
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics Joe...My guess is that the helmet belongs to a lineman....Check out the battle scars.