Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Nascar Fans!

Old 08-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Nascar Fans!

Who is your favorite driver/s or team?

Gibbs Racing
#20 Tony Stewart, #18 Kyle Busch, & #11 Denny Hamlin

Old 08-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I don't follow the "LEFTY'S" but I am a race fan of Formula one, IMSA. I love to watch the manufactures compete I.E. Ferrari vs BMW vs Renault
Old 08-06-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i watch some F1. but i mainly follow nascar. Id have to go with the #48 blowes car. Jimmy Johnson. and yes that was not a mistake ( lowes does blow)
Old 08-06-2008, 08:43 PM   #6
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
Old 08-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
17 and 18 here............matt kenseth and kyle busch!!!!! any day of the week. im not into gordon,johnson or junior at all. im still a roush guy!!
Old 08-06-2008, 11:05 PM   #8
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
17 and 18 here............matt kenseth and kyle busch!!!!! any day of the week. im not into gordon,johnson or junior at all. im still a roush guy!!

My truck tag is due this month. I was thinking of getting a #18 Kyle Busch Nascar tag. Since #20 won't be Stewart next year.
Old 08-07-2008, 07:31 AM   #10
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey did you guys hear how nascar is cutting toyotas horse power.
it really sucks. i guess ther're all jealous of toyota.

http://www.scenedaily.com/opinions/b.../25851939.html.
Old 08-07-2008, 09:55 AM   #11
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
hey did you guys hear how nascar is cutting toyotas horse power.
it really sucks. i guess ther're all jealous of toyota.

http://www.scenedaily.com/opinions/b.../25851939.html.
yeah, thats what it is....................nascar jealousy, since toyota has been dominating!!!
Old 08-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #13

oh yeah. right on. what do u do at lowes. sales rep, stocker??
Old 08-08-2008, 10:06 AM   #14
2006 Double cab TRD Sprot
Mat-taco06 is on a distinguished road

Mat-taco06's Tacoma Gallery
JR 88 and 20
Old 08-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckinsc View Post
Dale Jr all the way!!
hahahahaha........you like giving me ammo dont ya!!!!! 88 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2008, 09:03 AM   #18
SHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of lightSHunter080703 is a glorious beacon of light

SHunter080703's Tacoma Gallery
AMP/National Guard #88
Old 08-18-2008, 02:06 PM   #19
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanTRDmachine View Post
Jimmie Johnson....(i work at lowes)

and Kyle Busch
Lowe's huh? i work at home depot but i'm a rowdy #18 fan here
Old 08-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #20
Zebra is on a distinguished road

Zebra's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hahahahaha........you like giving me ammo dont ya!!!!! 88 SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
you consider that ammo? someone posted that they were a flaming rainbow warrior fan