Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

mountain biking!

Old 08-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #1
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
mountain biking!

Any mountain bikers out there? I just got a new bike and I love trail riding, down hill and jumps. I got a Iron Horse Worrior4.0.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's been awhile since I have been out but when I do it's on a Marin Indian Fire Trail I lean towards single track and lots downhill stuff.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:02 PM   #3
Low and slow
dually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the sheddually is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 14S
dually's Tacoma Gallery
I have a some KHS model. All i do is eat shit when i hit up the trails. So i stick to the pavement and urban stuff. I thought my dirtbike skills would cross over, guess not.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:29 PM   #4
MasterChief
MannyECG is on a distinguished road

MannyECG's Tacoma Gallery
I've been riding since summer of 2003 when I lived in Southern Cal.

I got hooked on the DH trails in Big Bear, CA until they shut them down in 2005. Now I just focus on XC to keep my cardio up.

My old bike was a 2004 Santa Cruz VP-Free and sold it when the DH trails closed. Now I ride a Kona Kikapu here in Tempe, AZ. But right now it's f*****g hot to ride and don't really wake up in time to ride in the morning, so I'll just wait until this fall.

Happy trails!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I ride when its not so blistering hot!
Old 08-10-2008, 07:52 PM   #6
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
I ride a Schwinn that I got from Costco. We don't got much in the way of trails down here anyway, but its still fun.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:06 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
08 Trek Fuel EX8 in San Diego. Love it! Another hot day today! That's why we met up at 6am and started riding by 7:30am. Dedication? You bet. Plus I need to get the most out of my bike since Im financing the darn thing.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
buyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nicebuyobuyo is just really nice

buyobuyo's Tacoma Gallery
I ride single track and downhill on a Mountain Cycle Sin I built last year.

I need to better my downhill skills though. Damn near destroyed myself Saturday. Tried a trail that was too much for me and landed on my head hard. My neck's still sore.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a Specialized stump jumper, chris king hubs, three piece cranks, shimano breaks, 100's of trails here in Central Coast Cali, I work all weekend every other weekend But I ride all the other weekends. We've got some awesome trails through out the area, some of the best are out at Montana de Oro State park nearby, thank god our governator didn't shut that one down!
Old 08-11-2008, 08:30 PM   #10
ETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedETaco23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Evan
ETaco23's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome! thanks for the replies, didn't know so many people here are into it. Im planning on going out as soon as it cools off a bit, I wantta find some good trails here in SouthWest Washington.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:40 PM   #11
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...bike-here.html

Specialized Demo9 here.