LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

My Other Hobbie besides the Taco

Old 08-17-2008, 05:32 PM   #1
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
My Other Hobbie besides the Taco

This is my MAX 6x6 Full time 6 wheel drive, She will climb anything and go through anything, Ive had her for about a year and a half now and ive only seen on other one in my area, If anyone els has one post it up.

Old 08-17-2008, 05:41 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
those look extremely fun as hell!!!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:42 PM   #3
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
those look extremely fun as hell!!!!!
Yea its a good old time , sorry for the drive way shots I have some action shots somewere, Ill post when I find them.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #4
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver07taco View Post
Yea its a good old time , sorry for the drive way shots I have some action shots somewere, Ill post when I find them.
yep.....more pics please!!!

so, what kinda motor/tranny you got in that thing?? how much would a machine like that run?? it seems like it would be perfect for hunting and fishing and all!!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:51 PM   #5

Quote:
yep.....more pics please!!!

so, what kinda motor/tranny you got in that thing?? how much would a machine like that run?? it seems like it would be perfect for hunting and fishing and all!!
Its a briggs and stratton 14hp motor, Borgwarner tranny, Its around 8000 I only pay 160 a month for it not to bad for what you get out of it, It flots it doubles as a boat so far as fishing and hunting thats what I use it for buttttt I lost half the farm i hunt and wheel on so ill be lookin for another shot to take her.
Old 08-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Its a briggs and stratton 14hp motor, Borgwarner tranny, Its around 8000 I only pay 160 a month for it not to bad for what you get out of it, It flots it doubles as a boat so far as fishing and hunting thats what I use it for buttttt I lost half the farm i hunt and wheel on so ill be lookin for another shot to take her.
hate ya lost the farm, but that thing is a sweet ass setup man!!!

ading one of those to my wish list!!!
Old 08-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #7

Quote:
hate ya lost the farm, but that thing is a sweet ass setup man!!!

ading one of those to my wish list!!!
Have you ever seen one before?
Old 08-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #8

Quote:
Have you ever seen one before?
i have seen a couple of them, but the only time i have seen them in action is on tv. they had some at an outdoor/hunting/fishing expo i went to some time back.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:17 PM   #9

Looks like I no longer have the action pics, I am taking a trip up to hatfield mccoy trials this fall ill get some good ones then.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #10

Quote:
Looks like I no longer have the action pics, I am taking a trip up to hatfield mccoy trials this fall ill get some good ones then.
sounds good man!! i'll look forward to them!!
Old 08-17-2008, 08:07 PM   #12
silverstreak06 is on a distinguished road

silverstreak06's Tacoma Gallery
I saw Stacey David build one on Gearz TV last year, it was awesome, but it was an older one.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:37 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Hell - GIMME the keys and I'll let you know if she can climb anything and go through anything.

C'mon - she needs a lift and bigger tarrs!
HAHA ,I know she can Ive put her through the test.