Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

ultimate Ski/Snowboard Interest thread!!!

Old 10-28-2013, 06:03 PM   #361
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Nice! I'm not a fan of that Mt. but like I said, it gets the itch out! Haha I stay away on weekends and will probably head down next Wednesday.

Let me know how it is! They have 8 trails but that's actually more like 2...
Yea i hate kill
But i will be in mount snow area this weekend so
Didn't even know they were open until i saw ur post
I was / am still swimming at beach these days here
We shall see
Old 10-28-2013, 06:38 PM   #362
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
Yea i hate kill
But i will be in mount snow area this weekend so
Didn't even know they were open until i saw ur post
I was / am still swimming at beach these days here
We shall see
Old 10-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #363
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so much for kill this weekend......
oh well
looks like its going to turn cold after this front drops the jet stream
Old 10-31-2013, 06:12 PM   #364
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
so much for kill this weekend......
oh well
looks like its going to turn cold after this front drops the jet stream
It's so irritating... I hate this friggen weather. cold, warm, cold, rain, snow, warm, rain... Blah blah blah.

And what's more irritating is hearing people complain about winter coming.

Old 11-02-2013, 09:51 AM   #365
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Anybody on here ski at Alta/Snowbird??
Old 11-06-2013, 11:37 AM   #366
BIG DADDY

so anyone here running flow bindings?
narrowed down my choices to
flow flights mtn's without the hybrid toe strap
http://www.amazon.com/Flow-Flite-201.../dp/B00EZWUY5A

or the flow five se's with the toe strap.
http://www.amazon.com/Flow-The-Five-.../dp/B009ED0JRS

any ideas
im not happy about trying to make the switch back to regular bindings / boots
as i have been running the k2 clickers for almost 19 years
but sadly im down to my last pair of boots and they are harder and harder to find in my size
Old 11-06-2013, 07:07 PM   #367
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
So we got our first couple snows up in the hills, I wanted to go see the white beauty for myself and maybe play in it. There was about an inch of packed snow on a Forrest service road I was able to ride...but god dam I did it haha. I was working on my back side 3s over this shovel I stuck in the ground. It gonna be a good year. In probably going to go up at least 5 or 6 times and ride before the hill even opens at our mini park we always set up.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #368
BIG DADDY

Quote:

any ideas
but sadly im down to my last pair of boots and they are harder and harder to find in my size
DAM NO ONE
Old 11-07-2013, 05:28 AM   #369
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
DAM NO ONE
Sorry, I don't know what those things are
Old 11-07-2013, 07:04 AM   #370
disassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to all
disassemble's Tacoma Gallery
Dudes. I want to ski all the time anytime this season. I'm in central Nj and love Blue Mountain In PA cause it's not far and decently steep. I'm always down for Hunta or any Vermont weekday trips. Central Nj

And if someone invites me out west I'll come lol
Old 11-07-2013, 10:28 AM   #371
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by disassemble View Post
Dudes. I want to ski all the time anytime this season. I'm in central Nj and love Blue Mountain In PA cause it's not far and decently steep. I'm always down for Hunta or any Vermont weekday trips. Central Nj

And if someone invites me out west I'll come lol
We do hunter all the time
As well as mt snow
Old 11-07-2013, 10:32 AM   #372
Camburg Girl
KayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shedKayStrait is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kayla
KayStrait's Tacoma Gallery
Have you guys seen the newest build project Camburg did for DC Shoes? It's featured at SEMA right now! The ULTIMATE snowboard/ski vehicle
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2013/11...es-tacoma.html
Attached Thumbnails
ultimate Ski/Snowboard Interest thread!!!-6a00d83451b3c669e2019b00bc5963970d-800wi.jpg  
Old 11-07-2013, 10:52 AM   #373
Opinions Vary...
ThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedThreeMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThreeMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

any ideas
I've had Flows forever. Since they started in the mid 90's. I love them. They get shrugged off by a lot of riders, but I would absolutely recommend them. The ease of loading up and not having to plant your ass down to strap up is priceless. I couldn't provide much insight on those two you are looking at but I believe that you will not be unsatisfied.

I am setting up a new ride for this season after many years off. Yes, I will be hooking up Flow bindings.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #374
disassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to alldisassemble is a name known to all
disassemble's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We do hunter all the time
As well as mt snow
LET ME KNOW! weekdays im always down for day trips... 5am-6pm
Old 11-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #375
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeMan View Post
I've had Flows forever. Since they started in the mid 90's. I love them. They get shrugged off by a lot of riders, but I would absolutely recommend them. The ease of loading up and not having to plant your ass down to strap up is priceless. I couldn't provide much insight on those two you are looking at but I believe that you will not be unsatisfied.

I am setting up a new ride for this season after many years off. Yes, I will be hooking up Flow bindings.
SWEET
YEA I AM DIGGING THEM
I WAS JUST AT THE STORE SEEING WHAT IS WHAT AND I AM NOT SURE IF I WANT TO TOE CAP INSTEAD OF THE STRAP.....
GUY AT STORE DID NOT KNOW HIS ASS FROM ELBOW.....
I MIGHT JUST STICK WITH WHAT IS ALREADY PROVEN.....
I AM RUNNING K2 CLICKERS NOW AND LOVE THEM BUT GETTING BOOTS IS A REAL PROBLEM.......
Quote:
Originally Posted by disassemble View Post
LET ME KNOW! weekdays im always down for day trips... 5am-6pm
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE DO....
ANYTIME THERE IS OVER A FOOT ITS A SICK DAY
Old 11-07-2013, 08:32 PM   #377
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter29 View Post
not bad for November 5th. Alta, Ut

^^ My favorite place on earth...

I hate living in NY
Old 11-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #378
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Whiteface is open!! Earliest in its history! Seems like a great start to the winter!
Old 11-17-2013, 08:55 AM   #379
Cutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCutter29 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Air medical pilot
Cutter29's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teneighty View Post
Whiteface is open!! Earliest in its history! Seems like a great start to the winter!
Having lived in LP for a few years I think this is one of the first times I've ever seen someone excited for early season at ice face but skiing is skiing. Get it!
Old 11-17-2013, 10:52 AM   #380
I'd rather be skiing...

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter29 View Post
Having lived in LP for a few years I think this is one of the first times I've ever seen someone excited for early season at ice face but skiing is skiing. Get it!
Why? I love skiing, obviously I'd rather be in UT but I make the best of it and skiing 3 days a week or more there I get more good days than bad. Ice is nice, snow is slow

And dude, I'll be out there end of Feb. we should go rip!! Probably around Feb 22.