Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

ultimate Ski/Snowboard Interest thread!!!

Old 02-14-2014, 08:45 PM   #481
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
now that's just downright cruel!

...fortunately i have memories from steamboat exactly like that!
From the pic and snow reports, looks like the NE had a good day
Old 02-14-2014, 09:34 PM   #482
Fish On !!!
SH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to beholdSH7mi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kevin
SH7mi's Tacoma Gallery
To follow up on our vacation, we made it to Hayden Airport by 1300 hrs and then to Steamboat by 1400 hrs today. After we got settled in condo we learned Steamboat added night skiing this year and if we produced our boarding pass to ticket sales we skied for free tonight. We still have three good days of skiing before heading home.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:19 PM   #483
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SH7mi View Post
To follow up on our vacation, we made it to Hayden Airport by 1300 hrs and then to Steamboat by 1400 hrs today. After we got settled in condo we learned Steamboat added night skiing this year and if we produced our boarding pass to ticket sales we skied for free tonight. We still have three good days of skiing before heading home.
that's great! hope you have good conditions in steamboat!
Old 03-03-2014, 06:52 PM   #485
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-03-2014, 10:33 PM   #486
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
i call photoshop
you were just spotted in nj
Old 03-04-2014, 07:40 AM   #487
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
i call photoshop
you were just spotted in nj
negative. i can go take a picture from the back porch if you'd like
Old 03-04-2014, 08:21 AM   #488
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
negative. i can go take a picture from the back porch if you'd like
fuck forgot you were in this part of the woods... heard crusty butt was full open... should be a great trip
Old 03-04-2014, 08:25 AM   #489
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Last week.... Best photo

Old 03-04-2014, 08:26 AM   #490
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery

you go up by rollins?
Old 03-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #491
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCO View Post

you go up by rollins?
Yeah that's my go to spot for some quick runs.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:35 AM   #492
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
nice...i was in the mood for some tree runs so i hit up keystone's outback for some tree stashes sunday morning..always love seeing untouched stashes back there and no i won't say where

might have to take some early pass runs saturday mornings...sunday is looking to be a murano, tacoma and motorcycles day
Old 03-04-2014, 08:37 AM   #493

Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice...i was in the mood for some tree runs so i hit up keystone's outback for some tree stashes sunday morning..always love seeing untouched stashes back there and no i won't say where

might have to take some early pass runs saturday mornings...sunday is looking to be a murano, tacoma and motorcycles day
I worked in keystone I know where all the good spots are.

It looks like a nice enough day to ride on Sunday.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #494
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post

yea keystone is crazy busy...but there's some great spots to retreat to and barely see anybody all day

sunday looks to be a good day down here, so i have to take advantage of it and get some wrenching done too many projects with no time...
Old 03-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #495
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
Highlights from my weekend at Brighton
Love that place

i must admit, ..i'm partial to alta and snowbird, ...but i've skiied brighton and solitude as well, ...looks like good coverage there!
Old 03-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #496

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
nice looking scene! ...where was that taken?
Old 03-04-2014, 08:15 PM   #497

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoyal View Post

...i remember there's a face at keystone (can't recall the name off the top of my head) w/ some nice gladed terrain, ...tree spaced far apart, ...and a beautiful view across the valley w/ breckenridge visible in the distance...
Old 03-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #498
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
for those who haven't seen or don't have "Further" you can watch it for free 3/4-3/11/14

http://www.tetongravity.com/films/je...further/watch/
Old 03-05-2014, 01:12 PM   #499
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
nice looking scene! ...where was that taken?
crested butte...my guess in the third bowl region
Old 03-05-2014, 05:36 PM   #500

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
crested butte...my guess in the third bowl region
oh, thanks... i've skiied crested butte once, ...didn't recognize the scene though...