Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2011 Supercross

Old 05-07-2011, 11:42 PM   #341
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
Great season
Old 05-07-2011, 11:56 PM   #342
GoatFiddyone is on a distinguished road

GoatFiddyone's Tacoma Gallery
What a great race!! Bummer to see K-Dub get taken out. I would have done the same thing if I were in a situation like that. It was really cool to see Ryan Sipes win the shootout.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:29 AM   #343
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Again, not a fan of the #2 but he put on a solid race. Congrats to Villopoto. Great to see Reed on the two two take the main event win though!! Cant wait till the 2012 season!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:54 AM   #344
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_wheels View Post
As far a black frames, it's a different process in manufacturing and the final finish is really ugly when they leave it raw. That's why all road race bikes have had painted or anodized frames for several years now.
;
The manufacturing process has nothing to do with the final color of the frame. Nothing at all. Maufacturers paint them black simply because it looks cool and modern.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #345
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to Villopoto, he did what he had to and rode a smart race. I did feel bad for k-dub, he was on it last night, i was surprised to see him doing stewarts lines and not letting stewart get away.

Also was a decent size transfer kevin windham did if the opening of the night!

Cant wait for next season!! Im gonna try to get my gf to let me come to vegas for the monster energy cup oct 15th since my bday is the 16th!
Old 05-10-2011, 07:22 AM   #346

Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
i want higher quality pics of those top two........fuck yeah
Old 05-10-2011, 08:51 AM   #347
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
Love Reed's Vegas bike!! I like the new Two Two graphics and how he went with all red plastics cause normally he runs with just the red front fender and the rest white. I'm curious to know if those are the 2012 Two Two graphics?
Old 05-23-2011, 12:47 AM   #348
jjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to beholdjjbeenken is a splendid one to behold

Name: Big Daddy Woo Woo
jjbeenken's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm watchins MX on Fuel TV at 1:45 because I missed it this morning. In the middle of the broadcast those dumbasses cut in and do a recap of todays highlights! WTF!!!!! Why show it at 1:00 if your just gonna jack it up half the way through!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 09:21 PM   #349
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So whos gonna goto the Monster Energy Cup on October 15??

I am trying to get the funds to go, not sure if I can, its my b-day the 16th so trying to convince my gf to send me there as a gift, haha.
Old 05-24-2011, 08:04 AM   #350
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
So whos gonna goto the Monster Energy Cup on October 15??

I am trying to get the funds to go, not sure if I can, its my b-day the 16th so trying to convince my gf to send me there as a gift, haha.
I'd love to go but I wont be able to make it to this one. Its gonna be one heck of a race though!!

Anyone on here also watch Motocross?
Old 05-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #351
ride BMX!

I watch motocross, only got to watch the round 2 motos this past weekend, looks like its gonna be a good season.
Old 05-24-2011, 09:02 AM   #352
countryboy22 is on a distinguished road
countryboy22's Tacoma Gallery
Whats up with Stewart I am a huge fan but dang he never races anymore. He needs to get back out there. I think Dungey will win the outdoor nationals this year, but he better keep a close eye on Reed
Old 05-24-2011, 09:46 AM   #353
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post
I watch motocross, only got to watch the round 2 motos this past weekend, looks like its gonna be a good season.
Yeah I missed this past weekends races but they are replaying it on SPEED tomorrow and I think like you said, its only the round 2 races which I think sucks. I have the 2nd to highest channel package on DISH but I still dont get the FUEL TV channel!! But I made sure to DVR the rest of the season. I know theres some on CBS too. I still have all this past years Supercross on my DVR in HD and its taking up most of my memory but I dont want to delete them!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #354

The first motos are on Allisports.com live. I think the first few rounds are going to be good but after that, it's going to be all Reed. Rumor has it that Bubba is in talks with Suzuki and the Dungey to KTM or 22 Motorsports are becoming more of a reality.
Old 05-24-2011, 01:07 PM   #355
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatFiddyone View Post
The first motos are on Allisports.com live. I think the first few rounds are going to be good but after that, it's going to be all Reed. Rumor has it that Bubba is in talks with Suzuki and the Dungey to KTM or 22 Motorsports are becoming more of a reality.
That would be sweet if TwoTwo's team got bigger especially if Dungey was on there!! But I wont believe it until I see it.