Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2011 Supercross

Old 01-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #21
thebikeguy is on a distinguished road

thebikeguy's Tacoma Gallery
bubba's got this shit in the bag!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #23
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Is it just me or did RC get really fat?
haha that was the first thing i thought of when i saw him
Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #24
thebikeguy is on a distinguished road

thebikeguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Is it just me or did RC get really fat?
thought the same thing...is he racing anything this year?
Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 PM   #25
Crash and burn live and learn
Hugebergen will become famous soon enoughHugebergen will become famous soon enough

Hugebergen's Tacoma Gallery
Stewart looks fast as always but I got to cheer for Windam and Reed.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #27
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think he does NASCAR now.

He was racing the truck series, but not sure now. I just can't make my self care about NASCAR, the most boring "racing" out there, BTW, NASCAR stands for, "Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks"... RC just said if he's not racing that weekend he'd be there, Las Vegas.
Old 01-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #29
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
lets go canard get out of the lcq, did yall see jeff puttin it in on mike, i was so mad he didnt make it stick
Old 01-08-2011, 09:30 PM   #30
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Carnard looked really good in the lcq, hope he can put something together in the main!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:05 PM   #33
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit i didnt get to watch it!
Old 01-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #34
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
did they mention reed at all during the race?
Old 01-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #36
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
ya i hate him. dont why but i just hate him
Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #38
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Stewart got a bad start but put a good fight.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #39
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
Damnn maybe I should switch to a kwasaki 250!!! Hahaha

ooh yeah
Old 01-08-2011, 10:51 PM   #40
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yea I hate NASCAR too. Been once and will never go again.

Yeah, me too, been to Talladega a couple of times and Atlanta once, great parties but lame ass racing. Went to Barber Motorsports for the AMA Superbike Championship races a couple of times, way better. The first time it was raining and a bud says, "There not going to race", I told him this is not NASCAR... With pouring rain they started the race, and very quickly they had a dry line and swapped tires, to the drys, and the lap times were only a tad slower.