Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2011 Supercross

Old 01-09-2011, 12:10 AM   #43
t4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4daddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4daddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
Villopoto!!!!!!!!!

True dat...
Old 01-09-2011, 12:38 AM   #44
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Team GREEN!!!! but James was coming fast!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:58 AM   #45
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
Team GREEN!!!! but James was coming fast!

Villopoto looked smooth the whole race, but im sure it would have been a different outcome if James got a good start! Dungey didnt really show me anything, and Reed somehow got 5th? Canard got 4th, not too bad coming from the lcq, haha.

Had to laugh at Stewarts interview after the race, question: "what happened on the start?" Stewart: "............................... i donk know"
Old 01-09-2011, 08:28 AM   #46
4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light4banger is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Charlie
4banger's Tacoma Gallery
I know right? Stewart is so damn fast watched it again and I'm pretty sure Ricky is right, he rides the second half of the race with no rear brake!!! How about Hanny??? He was silky smooth. Buying my Hotlanta tickets tomorrow. Any one down for a Feb 26 Taco meet at SX?? We already got a few going down, but we will probably Marta it from my boys Appt unless we get a big Yota crew and all park together.
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 AM   #47
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
To be honest with you...this is going to be my first real season of watching and keeping up with Supercross and I am liking James Stewart a lot!! I am going to the race in Salt Lake in May and also the Championships in Vegas!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #48
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
To be honest with you...this is going to be my first real season of watching and keeping up with Supercross and I am liking James Stewart a lot!! I am going to the race in Salt Lake in May and also the Championships in Vegas!!!

Nice, Stewart is a love him or hate him kinda thing. I like his style, hes usually the fastest person on the track but dosnt always get a decent start (as seen last night). His biggest problem in past years is crashes, hes been known to fall 2+ times in a race and still be able to win, he seems like a smarter rider now so im hoping he can stay on the bike the whole season and make a good fight for the championship!

Only rider I dont car for is Reed, hes too full of himself and he hasnt been on Stewarts/Dungey/Villopoto's level of speed since he won a championship a few years ago..

Anyone else think Ivan Tedesco will try to take Stweart out again? He deffinitely tried in last night heat race..
Old 01-09-2011, 09:05 AM   #49
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Great main event it was. Soo stoked for the rest of the season. Its getting really annoying how many posers are showing up at these races tho recently. I hate bros haha. But seriously its just the james stewart show out there. People only cheer when he makes passes and almost nobody there was watching anyone else. He really is the fastest guy out there tho by a long shot. He's almost single handedly making the sport more mainstream. The stadium was more packed last night than I have ever seen it in anaheim
Old 01-09-2011, 09:25 AM   #50
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
If Bubba ever learns to control his speed, he'll dominate. Otherwise its unlikely he'll stay healthy enough long enough to eclipse RC.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #51
Timicha
Timicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimicha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TIM
Timicha's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be watching Villopoto take it in may when i go to Vegas!
Old 01-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #52
Flmxrider is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Flmxrider's Tacoma Gallery
RV2!!
Old 01-09-2011, 10:25 AM   #53
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
We got tickets to Dodger stadium!!! Anyone else goin??
Old 01-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #54
Andylee is on a distinguished road
Name: Andy
Andylee's Tacoma Gallery
If bubba can grab a good start he will check out everytime in my opinion.
Old 01-12-2011, 06:59 PM   #55
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andylee View Post
If bubba can grab a good start he will check out everytime in my opinion.
Hes to out of control, he will end up falling eventually.
But he is fast...
Old 01-12-2011, 07:21 PM   #56
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littledvl View Post

Anyone else think Ivan Tedesco will try to take Stweart out again? He deffinitely tried in last night heat race..

that guy is a dick!
Old 01-12-2011, 11:48 PM   #57
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TUFFTRD View Post
We got tickets to Dodger stadium!!! Anyone else goin??
I will be there sitting in the yamaha section! No open container law there unlike angel stadium.
Old 01-12-2011, 11:51 PM   #58
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Only a month left until the Houston SX
Old 01-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #59
thebikeguy is on a distinguished road

thebikeguy's Tacoma Gallery
..and Bubba gets the gold!!
Old 01-15-2011, 09:33 PM   #60
McGrubber

Booooo!!!