Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

2011 Supercross

Old 01-07-2011, 05:21 PM   #1
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
littledvl's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Supercross

Surpirsed I havnt seen a thread started already considering the season starts up tomorrow!!

Who is gonna take it this year?

Can Dungey grab it again? Reed seems to be coming back with a new look by having his own team, Stewart will be back (whos knows for how long), Villopoto will be back to give Dungey another run, also Canard is in there..

Cant wait to watch Anaheim 1!!

I wanna see Villopoto get the overall, as well as see Kevin Windam get a win or 2. If nothing else a watching Stewart and Dungey go at it will be good to watch.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #2
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
theres 3 threads
Old 01-07-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...one-going.html
Old 01-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #4
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conekiller View Post
theres 3 threads
But this is the only one in the correct section.

I'm sure I'll be attending San Diego SX like always.

Hopefully my buddy that works at One Ind. will be able to score some A1 or A2 tickets.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
ride BMX!
littledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shedlittledvl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My bad

I did see the threads about people going to anaheim, didnt notice any about the actual season.

O well, fail on my part.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
These, probably.

January 29 - Oak-Alameda City Stadium - Oakland, CA

February 19 - Qualcomm Stadium - San Diego, CA

I wonder how long Bubba will last this season. Also, Chad Reed can go away.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:15 PM   #7
socaltaco
LilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shedLilManny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manny
Location: San Diego, CALIFORNIA. (Rancho del Rey/ otay ranch)
LilManny's Tacoma Gallery
As long as bubba stewart can stay healthy I don't think they're gonna be able to keep up with him!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:16 PM   #8

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
X2
Old 01-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I wanted to go but no one to go with. A few "friends" are there now. Thanks for the invite guys.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #10

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Speed channel
Old 01-08-2011, 07:29 PM   #11
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
As long as bubba stewart can stay healthy I don't think they're gonna be able to keep up with him!

Gotta agree, when hes on the bike hes hard to beat..

Im eagerly waiting for the heat races to start, haha

4 of my friends flew out there to be there for this race, I just couldnt afford to
Old 01-08-2011, 07:43 PM   #12
thebikeguy is on a distinguished road

thebikeguy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilManny View Post
i agree...i ride a yamaha so i gotta pull for Bubba Scrubbs!! toyota's representin w/ the new tacoma in the middle of the arena!!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #13

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Kawi 250 ftw
Old 01-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #14
ride BMX!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebikeguy View Post
toyota's representin w/ the new tacoma in the middle of the arena!!

Haha I noticed that also
Old 01-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #15

Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
James is awesome
Old 01-08-2011, 08:36 PM   #16
ride BMX!

Stewart looks on his game this season!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #17
thebikeguy is on a distinguished road

thebikeguy's Tacoma Gallery
HE'S BAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:50 PM   #19
whitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetoblack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
whitetoblack's Tacoma Gallery
I'm here right now. section 103 ftw! Haha. Stewart is faaast tonight. Stoked for the main event!