Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NHL fans

Old 08-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #21
pucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of lightpucksniper is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 11b infantry
Name: Mike
pucksniper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizrick View Post
Team - Pittsburgh Penguins

All Time favorite player - Mario Lemieux

Favorite current player - Sid the Kid Crosby

GO PENS!!!
hell yeah !!!!!!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:34 PM   #22
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nabby NABBY NABBY SHARKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 08-27-2008, 04:30 PM   #23
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
...see my sig.....
Sure hope the Sharks make it all the way this time!! It's their turn now.....
Old 09-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #24
JFelds is on a distinguished road
JFelds's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JFelds
GO WINGS!!!!!!

Favorite player(s) are Gordie Howe, Stevie Y and Brett Hull
Old 09-05-2008, 03:11 PM   #25
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Go Sabres !!!
Old 09-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #26
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of Stevie Y fans here!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #27
Robbie will become famous soon enoughRobbie will become famous soon enough

Robbie's Tacoma Gallery
Go Buffalo Sabres!
Go NY Rangers!

I like two teams. You should see me switch hats when the two teams play each other!
My wife just laughs and laughs!!!!
Old 10-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #28
VeeRFour05 is on a distinguished road
VeeRFour05's Tacoma Gallery
Team: Wild
All time player: Gump Worsley or Hasek (when he was in his prime)
Current favorite player: Marion Gaborik
Old 12-15-2008, 10:21 AM   #29
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
any other sharks fans here because if your not you should be they are kicking ass and so fun to watch in person and the players are great ive met them all and they are awesome. GO SHARKS!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #30
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ya have been a shark’s fan since the cow palace days and the Seals before that we have a ticket package in section 126. They are on a huge roll right now and when Mitchell comes back watch out. SSHHAARRRKKKKSSSSS
Old 12-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #31
Nor*Cal

seriously i can not wait until he is back im sure he will be a bit rusty but still that guy is amazing, sucks to hear about roenick out for 3 weeks and hopefully cheech comes back soon, if you ever cant make it to any game make sure you let me know haha
Old 12-15-2008, 10:38 AM   #32
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
Penguins
Marc-Andre Fleury
Old 12-15-2008, 10:43 AM   #33
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefTaco View Post
Ya have been a shark’s fan since the cow palace days and the Seals before that we have a ticket package in section 126. They are on a huge roll right now and when Mitchell comes back watch out. SSHHAARRRKKKKSSSSS

Watched Mitchell in his UVM days, a very good physically hardnose player. Yes hope he is gets back on the ice soon too.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:15 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Watched Mitchell in his UVM days, a very good physically hardnose player. Yes hope he is gets back on the ice soon too.
Man I envy you guys back their with all the great hockey you have Mitchell hopes to be back on the ice in full practice by Christmas will see. JR went on the IR today so they have recalled another kid that has shown some flash McGinn with Cheechoo still hobbled only time will tell to see how the team responds to all this.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:48 AM   #35
Nor*Cal

why envy the east coast when the sharks dominate east coast teams haha sorry i had to say it but yeah i wanna catch a game over on the east one of these days, the team will do fine without them just have to keep doing what their doing and it will all work out
Old 12-15-2008, 12:01 PM   #36
Nor*Cal

that would be so badass i wish i had the time and money haha oh and i need my black armor jersey first haha
Old 12-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
why envy the east coast when the sharks dominate east coast teams haha sorry i had to say it
Ya that dose kinda suck to have to fly all the way out here for a woopin least the weather is nice.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #38
Nor*Cal

lol that is true i will give you that the sharks have not done well in the playoffs but if they do well this year in the playoffs you will be hearing from me haha
Old 12-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #39
Nor*Cal

haha i saw the flyers play when they were in town not long ago. JR is cool i talked to him for a bit, but you could tell he is more of a super star then the others cause he wouldnt come up to us like the others did but he was still cool
Old 12-15-2008, 12:53 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I see the Western teams had 1 good year in this millenia.

I guess they don't whoop up on the EC teams when the games matter...
What other bandwagon do we have to jump on here

Giants

A's

Warrior's

49er's

Raiders