LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NHL fans

Old 12-15-2008, 12:12 PM   #41
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWro View Post
I have been a fan for more than 30 years....

GO FLYERS!

Bill Barber

well im not a fan for 30 years only been awake for 17 years but still a fan!
GO FLYERS!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:24 PM   #42
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
Vancouver Canucks!! Its our turn for the cup baby!! Favorite player would have to be Paval Bure, even though he broke his contract and left us in a pinch, he was sure fun to watch.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:26 PM   #43
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
it is going to be a great year in hockey i hope the sharks can keep this going, they are so fun to watch
Old 12-16-2008, 07:56 AM   #44
Nor*Cal

soooo mad that JR has to have surgery oh well he better still be in the locker room recovering and talking to everyone and keeping them motivated, and better be back in time for playoffs haha sorry just venting
Old 12-17-2008, 04:15 PM   #45
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
any other sharks fans here because if your not you should be they are kicking ass and so fun to watch in person and the players are great ive met them all and they are awesome. GO SHARKS!!!
Hell yea! These guys are breaking all kinds of records this year. I think they have the perfect team this year too. I sure hope they can get the cup this time. If they stay healthy & keep playing like their playing now, they should do it!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:51 PM   #46
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Evgeni Nabokov's Most Memorable Hockey Moment

This is some funny stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirRyxzxGHA
Old 12-17-2008, 08:55 PM   #47
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
Penguins, though i live no where near Pittsburgh, i watched and cheered for them last year in the Cup game and so this year i'll stick with them
Old 12-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #48
Nor*Cal

wow haha that video was great, whats up with the sharks losing tonight, even though they still got a point but still haha
Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM   #49
WESTern Alliance: NORCAL COAST
BeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeefTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BeefTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
wow haha that video was great, whats up with the sharks losing tonight, even though they still got a point but still haha
They were talking today about not looking past the bluejackets and getting ready for the wings tomorrow well a point is still a point.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #50
Nor*Cal

oh no i am happy they got the point for sure, they better dominate tomorrow now that they are on tv, i havnt watched the last two games!
Old 12-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #51
Time to get dirty!
monoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to beholdmonoman is a splendid one to behold

Name: Dave
monoman's Tacoma Gallery
Agreed, gonna be a good game tonight.....
Old 12-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #52
Nor*Cal

hell yeah i cant wait!
Old 12-19-2008, 06:10 AM   #53
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Got My first Christmas Present Early

For the tree! My favorite player ever!

Old 12-19-2008, 06:24 AM   #54
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!!

I've liked the pens since I was able to like anything.
Old 12-19-2008, 10:16 AM   #55
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
For the tree! My favorite player ever!
He was awesome, I remember seeing him play in the Joe when he was a rookie!
Old 12-19-2008, 10:20 AM   #56
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
He was awesome, I remember seeing him play in the Joe when he was a rookie!
Thats a keeper memory for sure! Go Wings!
Old 12-19-2008, 01:14 PM   #57
Nor*Cal

what was up with that sharks and wings game last night haha sharks blew it on that one for sure!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:44 AM   #58
Zoom-Zoom
gdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud ofgdawg25 has much to be proud of

gdawg25's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if anybody noticed, but the Flames just handed the squid...er, I mean the sharks their first home loss of the season. That's two V's for the Flames over the sharks in two weeks. Oh does the flame ever burn bright!
Old 01-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #59
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
The sharks couldn't keep that streak all season, I don't think any team has had such a good regular season and done well in the playoffs, not even Detroit, we'll have to see though.