Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Football Season Fast Approaching

Old 08-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
fluke huh? i was born in 1982...since i was born clemson has lost to carolina 7 times by a total of 36 points

we've scored more points than that in 5 games against yall in that same time span and beaten you by more than that many points twice

a carowhina win is a fluke sir
total of points dont make a damn. we get used to losing....so when we kick that ass.........we raise hell........no matter if its by 3 or 13!!!

by the way........that jad dean....mr. field goal flopper a couple years ago was a riot man!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #22
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
ur so damn old fashioned and redneck....pussies play well w/ pussies nowadays...dont have to even have a cock anywhere nearby....gezz...old geezers!!
you are right hodgey!!! when we get done whooping that ass......your girl clemmer tigers will have fun playing with them girl volunteers too!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:06 PM   #23
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
total of points dont make a damn. we get used to losing....so when we kick that ass.........we raise hell........no matter if its by 3 or 13!!!

by the way........that jad dean....mr. field goal flopper a couple years ago was a riot man!!!
no comment on jad

but chicken fans only raise hell when theyre told to ive noticed...last year yall only got rowdy when the chicken crowed over the loud speaker

we get loud when we enter the stadium and stop being loud when we leave
Old 08-26-2008, 07:10 PM   #24

Quote:
no comment on jad

but chicken fans only raise hell when theyre told to ive noticed...last year yall only got rowdy when the chicken crowed over the loud speaker

i cant speak for all the fans myself........but over at the wife's grandparents when we were watching the game......i guarantee you i was the loudest sumbitch there!!! thru the entire game!!! and i got a little hammered too!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:12 PM   #25
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i cant speak for all the fans myself........but over at the wife's grandparents when we were watching the game......i guarantee you i was the loudest sumbitch there!!! thru the entire game!!! and i got a little hammered too!!
exceptions to everything

like when lamecocks beat clemson
Old 08-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #26

Quote:
exceptions to everything

like when lamecocks beat clemson
yep.....gonna be the exception this year too brotha!!! just wait and see!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:21 PM   #27
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You must be talking about a few years ago when Clemson had to give away tickets to high school kids to TRY to fill the seats.
Your right, that kind of dedication can't be beat!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
You must be talking about a few years ago when Clemson had to give away tickets to high school kids to TRY to fill the seats.
haha....right on man!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:35 PM   #29
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
actually i was referring to when we beat the record for loudest outdoor stadium a couple years ago

126 decibels without the help of a loudspeaker destroying the previous record of 121 at LSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJwiOjt9fE

oh and then we broke it again with 130db against GTech the next season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvuee1-Mjio

oh and we set a record for loudest college gameday broadcast against GTech too with 117db
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xx0Xk4fxUo
Old 08-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #30
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Speaking of records... You should go look up what happened to clemson last time they played Bama.

You might wish too wait till morning to look, as it will probably give you nightmares.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #31

Quote:
actually i was referring to when we beat the record for loudest outdoor stadium a couple years ago

126 decibels without the help of a loudspeaker destroying the previous record of 121 at LSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaJwiOjt9fE

oh and then we broke it again with 130db against GTech the next season
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jvuee1-Mjio

oh and we set a record for loudest college gameday broadcast against GTech too with 117db
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xx0Xk4fxUo
damn tiger............all that, and all it means is that ya'll got alotta loudmouth jackass fans!!!! bet they are there cause they think they are gonna win a bowden coffee cup if they win loudest cheering fans!!!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #32
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
damn tiger............all that, and all it means is that ya'll got alotta loudmouth jackass fans!!!! bet they are there cause they think they are gonna win a bowden coffee cup if they win loudest cheering fans!!!
no one but the AD wants a bowden coffee cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted
Speaking of records... You should go look up what happened to clemson last time they played Bama.

You might wish too wait till morning to look, as it will probably give you nightmares.
56-0 Bama in 1975

we havent beaten them since 1905...

no nightmares here...just good dreams about how sweet it would be to beat them
Old 08-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #33

And you might beat them. However, it will be the hardest fight you get until you play another SEC team at the end of your schedule.

Hey, how much money did the ACC get for their TV rights?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:47 PM   #34
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
And you might beat them. However, it will be the hardest fight you get until you play another SEC team at the end of your schedule.

i think wake will be just as tough and yall are a tossup tho usually we both play to each others level

does the acc actually have tv rights?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:48 PM   #35

Don't know. Does anybody watch them?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:50 PM   #36
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Don't know. Does anybody watch them?
only about half of the teams i think
Old 08-26-2008, 08:04 PM   #37
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

bama will be a rough game....but the other "hard" sec team ur talking about is USC, i'll have to laugh until i give lou holtz a cleveland steamer
Old 08-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
bama will be a rough game....but the other "hard" sec team ur talking about is USC, i'll have to laugh until i give lou holtz a cleveland steamer

you get holtz and ill get spurrier!
Old 08-26-2008, 08:14 PM   #39

We could do without your fantasies.
Old 08-27-2008, 02:23 AM   #40
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and how many colleges in NJ are starting in the top 10??
Who cares where you start the season, it's where you finish

And if memory serves me correctly Rutgers has done better the past 3 years then Clemson.....and Rutgers isn't even the same level program as Clemson is supposed to be. Anyways aside from that, since I'm not in NJ by choice, my team of choice is OU, and at least we play in BCS games lose or lose