Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

WII Fit and WII Games

Old 08-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #1
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
WII Fit and WII Games

Anybody here enjoy playing the various WII games or using the WII fit system? If so, what are your favorite games/exercises? I like the golf and bowling for the games and the aerobics and strength training for the exercises.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
ROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to beholdROMbler is a splendid one to behold
Name: John
ROMbler's Tacoma Gallery
I like bowling and golf... boxing is fun and a good little cardio workout. The only game I have bought so far is Mario Kart which I really dig. It's fun to take the Wii to parties... even got my 64 year old father playing golf on it.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
boom blocks is a great game, by far the most entertaining I have played on the wii
Old 08-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #4
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
tennis is cool.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Wii sports, too... mostly Golf.

Guitar Hero is awesome! The graphics aren't as good as they are on PS3 or XBox 360, but they don't have to be great for that game.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:51 PM   #6
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
i concur. well except for all the nerds that swear they can beast dimebag darrel up at real guitar
Old 08-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
dizrick is on a distinguished road

dizrick's Tacoma Gallery
I just got done playing Zelda - Twilight Princess(The Zelda games have always been a favorite). We like bowling, golf and cow racing, haven't tried out the other ones.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #8
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I played with my sister's wii fit today. The soccer was nice, but I feel hungover.

My favorite regular game was the Godfather.
Old 08-28-2008, 07:21 PM   #9
Go Vick ??? Go Birds !!!
Rtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRtrn2taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rtrn2taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizrick View Post
I just got done playing Zelda - Twilight Princess(The Zelda games have always been a favorite). We like bowling, golf and cow racing, haven't tried out the other ones.

I can not beat the flying dragon part, have tried a 100 times and lost interest months ago. any pointers will be appreciated, I just can't grapple from fast enough I guess.
Old 08-29-2008, 07:10 AM   #10
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Have any of you tried "Brain Academy"? It's got a lot of different games on it, but beware, some of them will make you feel like an idiot (that is unless you're a teenager - they appear to have no problem with these things!).