Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

clemmer tigers

Old 08-31-2008, 10:19 AM   #21
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
oh stfu will....who won in november?? and who was non-ranked this week....and who also played a non-ranked team that has prolly never been ranked??? exactly...USC is gonna get stomped a couple times the next few weeks...vandy, grorgia, etc and i'll be here to stick those losses right in ur pooper!!!
damn....someone is a little on the sore side!!!!!

who gives a shit about november?? its a new year man.....realize it and you'll be ok!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:21 AM   #22
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
for the first time in my life...yes...im pissed i even came to the game here

i wont hide...i'll eat my crow when i deserve it...after that performance last night im sure there will be plenty for both of us over the course of the season

very true...

as for my "experience"

never before have i been pissed that i came to an away game...even a few years ago when i went to Durham and watched Duke...yes Duke...beat us on a time expiring field goal...i had enjoyed the experience even tho we lost

this weekend has been a totally different story
i'll be posting further on the subject when i get home...as im about to call the valet and get my truck
i dont blame ya tiger......thats a long way to go to watch your team get their asses handed to them!!! ya'lls defense got dismantled pretty quickly!! good to see you are taking it in stride though!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:48 AM   #23
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Well im obviously a DAWG fan. But i gotta say.....bama looked good last night. They are gonna be hard to beat.

SEC rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:53 AM   #24
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Not to rub it in...

but

Roll Tide!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:55 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
but

Roll Tide!!!
no, by all means.....rub it in!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 02:14 PM   #26
©1975
aaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to beholdaaronatl is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cap'n Crunch
aaronatl's Tacoma Gallery
this used to be an inside joke, now its on t-shirts
Old 08-31-2008, 06:24 PM   #27
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Clemson was just being Clemson. How long until tommy Bowden gets the can? I don't think he'll ever lead them to the promised land.
Old 08-31-2008, 06:29 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
Clemson was just being Clemson. How long until tommy Bowden gets the can? I don't think he'll ever lead them to the promised land.
yep.......me and the father in law were talking about that today. probably wont be too long till bowden gets ousted.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:23 PM   #29
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
The Sporting News calls out clemmer fans!

Procedure penalty on Clemson’s fan base. Atlanta may be hell for Clemson—they haven’t won here since 2003—but nothing excuses the
abandonment of Clemson fans bailing for the exits at the start of the fourth quarter. Fanhood is a marriage. Sometimes, your spouse makes you
dinner, compliments that nice shirt you’re wearing and tells you how beautiful you look. Sometimes, they come home stinking drunk, knock over
the aquarium and pass out on the floor.

That’s precisely what Clemson did, but there’s no excuse for desertion. You endure the losses to enjoy the victories. Doing anything else is being
a negligent fan-spouse. Those empty seats in the fourth quarter were the dirty gym shorts you left on the floor to let you know you don’t really love
your team.

http://www.sportingnews.com/blog/the..._smile--almost

Wow... I thought I heard on this board that their fans were the best?
Old 08-31-2008, 08:33 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
Procedure penalty on Clemson’s fan base. Atlanta may be hell for Clemson—they haven’t won here since 2003—but nothing excuses the
abandonment of Clemson fans bailing for the exits at the start of the fourth quarter. Fanhood is a marriage. Sometimes, your spouse makes you
dinner, compliments that nice shirt you’re wearing and tells you how beautiful you look. Sometimes, they come home stinking drunk, knock over

That’s precisely what Clemson did, but there’s no excuse for desertion. You endure the losses to enjoy the victories. Doing anything else is being
a negligent fan-spouse. Those empty seats in the fourth quarter were the dirty gym shorts you left on the floor to let you know you don’t really love
your team.

damn fairweather clemmer fans!!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:52 PM   #31
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i dont blame ya tiger......thats a long way to go to watch your team get their asses handed to them!!! ya'lls defense got dismantled pretty quickly!! good to see you are taking it in stride though!!
im not taking it in stride...that was absolutely awful

Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
it'll be a long time...he's too expensive...the problem lies in Rob Spence...that motherfucker can call bubble screens and thats about it

Our 2 good backs got i think 8 touches the entire game?

Quote:
yep.......me and the father in law were talking about that today. probably wont be too long till bowden gets ousted.
it'll be awhile...he's too expensive now...rob spence needs to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post

your team.

Is this REALLY coming from a USC fan?

Quote:
damn fairweather clemmer fans!!!!!
mm yep thats what they are...we were getting destroyed and rained on with beer

i however stayed in my seat the entire miserable 60 minutes...i will NEVER go back to the Georgia Dome...call it sour grapes or whatever you want to call it but Clemson could have won by 50 and it was still would have been the worst football experience of my life...i dont enjoy getting drinks dumped on me...but i especially dont like security watching the people dump their drinks and pointing at them and warning them the entire game and never once throwing someone out...FUCK THAT...i dont care if you wear crimson or orange or green or yellow or blue or whatever...those assholes needed to be tossed out after the 2nd beer was hurled out of their club box

i witnessed 2 fights...both involved a member of each fan base...one had both parties throwing punches and one only one fan was...

the one where only one fan was swinging...the security guards actually did the right thing...they arrested the clemson fan...no biggie...fair enough...the other fight though...where both parties are actively participating and swinging...both parties should have been yanked out and thrown in jail...were they? NOPE...once again...just the clemson fan

mind you i have NO ISSUE with them arresting the clemson fans...as fighting is uncalled for regardless...but if both parties are actively fighting...then they both need to go to jail

we stood up and left the second the clock hit 0:00 and my brother was hit in the face with a coke bottle...then as we were still walking towards the closest gate...they turned all the lights out in the little walk area behind the stands...

overall both before and after the game...the alabama fans were about as decent can be expected of an SEC fanbase...they certainly werent as nasty as UGA fans...but they werent overly friendly

obviously during the game it was a different story

i guess this is what happens when you serve beer at a football game

i can honestly say i have no idea what to expect from the next game as we play the citadel...and then NCState

we looked like a high school jv team saturday night...the way clemson is though...we could come out and actually play like a top 10 team next week

i have never and will never bet on clemson or carolina for that reason...both teams are so terribly Jekyll and Hyde it makes me sick

i'll be damned if i'll stick my head in the sand and hide though...my flags are still on my truck and clemson is still my team
Old 08-31-2008, 10:12 PM   #32

Quote:
im not taking it in stride...that was absolutely awful

it'll be a long time...he's too expensive...the problem lies in Rob Spence...that motherfucker can call bubble screens and thats about it

Our 2 good backs got i think 8 touches the entire game?

it'll be awhile...he's too expensive now...rob spence needs to go

Is this REALLY coming from a USC fan?

mm yep thats what they are...we were getting destroyed and rained on with beer

i however stayed in my seat the entire miserable 60 minutes...i will NEVER go back to the Georgia Dome...call it sour grapes or whatever you want to call it but Clemson could have won by 50 and it was still would have been the worst football experience of my life...i dont enjoy getting drinks dumped on me...but i especially dont like security watching the people dump their drinks and pointing at them and warning them the entire game and never once throwing someone out...FUCK THAT...i dont care if you wear crimson or orange or green or yellow or blue or whatever...those assholes needed to be tossed out after the 2nd beer was hurled out of their club box

i witnessed 2 fights...both involved a member of each fan base...one had both parties throwing punches and one only one fan was...

the one where only one fan was swinging...the security guards actually did the right thing...they arrested the clemson fan...no biggie...fair enough...the other fight though...where both parties are actively participating and swinging...both parties should have been yanked out and thrown in jail...were they? NOPE...once again...just the clemson fan

mind you i have NO ISSUE with them arresting the clemson fans...as fighting is uncalled for regardless...but if both parties are actively fighting...then they both need to go to jail

we stood up and left the second the clock hit 0:00 and my brother was hit in the face with a coke bottle...then as we were still walking towards the closest gate...they turned all the lights out in the little walk area behind the stands...

overall both before and after the game...the alabama fans were about as decent can be expected of an SEC fanbase...they certainly werent as nasty as UGA fans...but they werent overly friendly

obviously during the game it was a different story

i guess this is what happens when you serve beer at a football game

i can honestly say i have no idea what to expect from the next game as we play the citadel...and then NCState

we looked like a high school jv team saturday night...the way clemson is though...we could come out and actually play like a top 10 team next week

i have never and will never bet on clemson or carolina for that reason...both teams are so terribly Jekyll and Hyde it makes me sick

i'll be damned if i'll stick my head in the sand and hide though...my flags are still on my truck and clemson is still my team
damn!!! take it easy Jeff.....we are just funning with ya'll about clemmer!!!! dont take it so harshly!! we know that carolina is jeckyl and hyde to a t too bro!!

but yeah.....gonna say this. if someone threw drinks on me.........i dont give a shit where in the stadium they are, or how arrested and in trouble i'll be.....they are gonna get an ass whoopin as far as im concerned. theres fans, then there are asshole fans!!! i dont like the latter ones at all!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:16 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
damn!!! take it easy Jeff.....we are just funning with ya'll about clemmer!!!! dont take it so harshly!! we know that carolina is jeckyl and hyde to a t too bro!!

but yeah.....gonna say this. if someone threw drinks on me.........i dont give a shit where in the stadium they are, or how arrested and in trouble i'll be.....they are gonna get an ass whoopin as far as im concerned. theres fans, then there are asshole fans!!! i dont like the latter ones at all!!!
oh i know...i think i said both teams are...i dont mean to come off sounding like that...but if your team had just done that (and you know how i feel seeing as how it happened against vandy last year) everything comes out as sounding nasty

as for those fucks upstairs throwing drinks...they bout got them but "security" restrained several guys headed up that way...and had my brother seen the jackass who threw the coke bottle im sure that fucker wouldnt have been sleeping in his hotel room that night (the bro is USMC)
Old 08-31-2008, 10:20 PM   #34

Quote:
oh i know...i think i said both teams are...i dont mean to come off sounding like that...but if your team had just done that (and you know how i feel seeing as how it happened against vandy last year) everything comes out as sounding nasty

as for those fucks upstairs throwing drinks...they bout got them but "security" restrained several guys headed up that way...and had my brother seen the jackass who threw the coke bottle im sure that fucker wouldnt have been sleeping in his hotel room that night (the bro is USMC)
yeah, i gotcha bro!!! its guaranteed...if i had been there, the guy throwing the coke bottle woulda been up shit creek!!! i aint usmc.......but i would open up a big ol can of good ol' redneck ass whoopin on that sumbitch!!! i cant stand assholes at a sporting event, or at a concert!!!! they get me all riled up and ready to rumble!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:20 PM   #35
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

oh...and in the 4th quarter...in a club box to my left...a girl was yelling at a "security" gaurd (the idiots who stand in each portal in yellow jackets making sure folks behave) and the security guard for damn sure had Atl's finest yank her ass out in handcuffs...

but out crimson and white beer showers?

nothing but finger pointing and stern warnings the entire game

i hope my $80 ticket didnt help pay their wages for the evening
Old 08-31-2008, 10:22 PM   #36
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
yeah, i gotcha bro!!! its guaranteed...if i had been there, the guy throwing the coke bottle woulda been up shit creek!!! i aint usmc.......but i would open up a big ol can of good ol' redneck ass whoopin on that sumbitch!!! i cant stand assholes at a sporting event, or at a concert!!!! they get me all riled up and ready to rumble!!!
take the big can of good ol redneck ass whoopin...and mix in a little USMC training...and a little guy who everyone underestimates...

someone may die
Old 08-31-2008, 10:26 PM   #37

Quote:
take the big can of good ol redneck ass whoopin...and mix in a little USMC training...and a little guy who everyone underestimates...

someone may die
we need to take him to the bar with us when we go man!!!

most "security" personnel that i have seen are a friggin joke anyway!!! you should see the security guards at the wcw and wwe wrestling events i have been to..........friggin hilarious man!!! friggin barneys!!
Old 08-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
we need to take him to the bar with us when we go man!!!

most "security" personnel that i have seen are a friggin joke anyway!!! you should see the security guards at the wcw and wwe wrestling events i have been to..........friggin hilarious man!!! friggin barneys!!

i've been to some of those too...they all wear those silly yellow jackets and shirts...at everything

i may write that company a letter along with the georgia dome and the city of atl and the chic fil a football committee
Old 08-31-2008, 10:31 PM   #39

Quote:
i've been to some of those too...they all wear those silly yellow jackets and shirts...at everything

i may write that company a letter along with the georgia dome and the city of atl and the chic fil a football committee
do it to it man. they obvioulsly took precedent in trying to make the clemmer fans out to be shit since they were at the georgia dome. that aint fair(and this is coming from a usc gamecocks fan!!!) at all. normally.......i wouldnt say this, but in the case at hand, its the truth.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:33 PM   #40
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
do it to it man. they obvioulsly took precedent in trying to make the clemmer fans out to be shit since they were at the georgia dome. that aint fair(and this is coming from a usc gamecocks fan!!!) at all. normally.......i wouldnt say this, but in the case at hand, its the truth.
which doesnt make ANY sense seeing as how often we come to atl

if im not mistaken we've played in more peach bowls than any other team...youd think atl would like us...

hell...we've played in atlanta 3 times in less than 12 months...lost each time but still...filled the seats