Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

clemmer tigers

Old 08-31-2008, 10:35 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
which doesnt make ANY sense seeing as how often we come to atl

if im not mistaken we've played in more peach bowls than any other team...youd think atl would like us...

hell...we've played in atlanta 3 times in less than 12 months...lost each time but still...filled the seats
hey man...there are sore winners as well as sore losers!!! seems as if those fans there were just a little extra shitty than they should have been.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:50 PM   #42
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey man...there are sore winners as well as sore losers!!! seems as if those fans there were just a little extra shitty than they should have been.
yeah theres no reason to act like that

but again...this is what happens when beer is served at the game i suppose

alabama now ranks up there with FSU, UGA, and Auburn for having awful fans in my world

the georgia dome and doak campbell stadium in tallatrashy are 2 places i'll never go back to

i had a better time at the old orange bowl in miami than i did at either of those 2 places
Old 08-31-2008, 10:56 PM   #43
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
yeah theres no reason to act like that

but again...this is what happens when beer is served at the game i suppose

alabama now ranks up there with FSU, UGA, and Auburn for having awful fans in my world

the georgia dome and doak campbell stadium in tallatrashy are 2 places i'll never go back to

i had a better time at the old orange bowl in miami than i did at either of those 2 places
live and learn i reckon!!! thats why i sit at home and watch the games.......cant really get in trouble there, and if i gotta go to the pisser...aint waiting in a long ass line to do so. i dont mind going to watch highschool football, or even pro football games.....stuff dont get real shitty at any of those that i have been to.
Old 08-31-2008, 11:05 PM   #44
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
live and learn i reckon!!! thats why i sit at home and watch the games.......cant really get in trouble there, and if i gotta go to the pisser...aint waiting in a long ass line to do so. i dont mind going to watch highschool football, or even pro football games.....stuff dont get real shitty at any of those that i have been to.

for the most part i dont have a problem

ive been going to clemson for years...never see too many problems...of course the occasional fight...but rarely anything worse

never even have a problem down here at willy brice...

been to duke, wake forest, tallahasse, miami, the uga/fl game in jax twice, and uga

ive been to clemson games in jacksonville, tampa, miami, atlanta, clemson, charlotte, durham, winston salem, and columbia

NEVER had a problem except in atlanta and tallahassee...had a GREAT time in durham, winston salem, and miami

had a blast in jax, tampa and charlotte...

clemson hasnt even won most of these games either...but the atmosphere and the fans...they were all different...

the uga/fl game was as expected...lots of alcohol...plenty of fighting...plenty of trashtalk...but in the end...a good fun day no matter what side you were on...when i went to athens tho...ive seen uga play usc, and auburn...auburn was awful...another episode of drinkings raining down from the upper decks...

in tallahassee...i actually felt unsafe...no real definate reason...but i felt like i wasnt welcome in the city and the walk back to where i was staying after the game was incredibly nerve wracking...every person in garnet and gold had something to say and most of them got in your face to do so...i honestly questioned whether or not id make it back to my bed that night
Old 08-31-2008, 11:08 PM   #45

Quote:
for the most part i dont have a problem

ive been going to clemson for years...never see too many problems...of course the occasional fight...but rarely anything worse

never even have a problem down here at willy brice...

been to duke, wake forest, tallahasse, miami, the uga/fl game in jax twice, and uga

ive been to clemson games in jacksonville, tampa, miami, atlanta, clemson, charlotte, durham, winston salem, and columbia

NEVER had a problem except in atlanta and tallahassee...had a GREAT time in durham, winston salem, and miami

had a blast in jax, tampa and charlotte...

clemson hasnt even won most of these games either...but the atmosphere and the fans...they were all different...

the uga/fl game was as expected...lots of alcohol...plenty of fighting...plenty of trashtalk...but in the end...a good fun day no matter what side you were on...when i went to athens tho...ive seen uga play usc, and auburn...auburn was awful...another episode of drinkings raining down from the upper decks...

in tallahassee...i actually felt unsafe...no real definate reason...but i felt like i wasnt welcome in the city and the walk back to where i was staying after the game was incredibly nerve wracking...every person in garnet and gold had something to say and most of them got in your face to do so...i honestly questioned whether or not id make it back to my bed that night
yeah......some fans are just too damn diehard!!!! its just a friggin game people!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 11:13 PM   #46
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
yeah......some fans are just too damn diehard!!!! its just a friggin game people!!!

agreed...i bleed orange and white...but there aint no point in fighting over shit like that

and theres no reason to act like a jackass either...despite whether or not your team is winning or losing...because theres a good chance that in the near future youre going to be on the other side of it...

i'll give usc fans hell but i'll gladly take the hell they give me...if its done good naturedly...its all good and a lot of fun...keeps the whole spirit alive and all

but when you at like a jackass...you just embarass yourself and those around you...

i just saw espn's new updated bowl projections and someone actually has clemson going to the peach bowl...in atl

if the seasons plays out and that happens...i hope and pray that tommy tells them to go fuck themselves and either takes a lower bowl or just skips out

atl, chic fil a, and the georgia dome dont deserve our money
Old 08-31-2008, 11:16 PM   #47
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

several years ago...some people with the peach bowl made the comments that clemson fans didnt travel well and that there would be better teams to pick for economy reasons...

clemson fans got wind of this...and when chosen to go to the peach bowl...all the fans paid for EVERYTHING in $2 bills stamped with tiger paws...

it was an incredible way to show a city just how much money clemson fans will bring to your city

until recently it showed too...atlanta LOVED us...

lately tho they act like were just another blip on their schedule and they dont need us

if thats the way they feel...then by all means we should just not go back
Old 09-01-2008, 05:27 AM   #48
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
overall both before and after the game...the alabama fans were about as decent can be expected of an SEC fanbase...they certainly werent as nasty as UGA fans...but they werent overly friendly

ive been to several games at Sanford stadium. I gotta agree with you. We have some stupid-ass fans. The student section at UGA is horrible.......just a bunch of freakin' spoiled pricks.

im sorry you had a rough time dude. the season will get better
Old 09-01-2008, 07:35 AM   #49
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
Yea, there is no excuse for throwing drinks or bottles. Like you said, good natured razzing is one thing, but getting stupid like that is just insane.

I saw a clemson fan that showed up to the USC spring game, and he got his hat knocked off, couple drunk students got in his face, and a lot of people yelling at him. However, he was at a USC spring game. What the hell did her really expect?

I've been to clemson many times to watch games, and the fans have always been pretty good. Drunk and obnoxious, but good.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:10 PM   #50
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I was out of town all weekend, and used the internet connection in the Sony outlet store in Destin, FL to make my previous few posts.

There is no excuse for throwing beer, or anything else at a game. Fans like that disgust me, and we have our fair share of them.

FWIW, my little brother went to the game and said that he encountered many cocky, jack-ass Clemson fans prior to kickoff... also encountered many nice, well mannered ones. They're all over, and the only thing we can do is control ourselves, I guess.

Sucks that your experience was so bad.

Now I'm hoping to go into UGA 4-0... It'll be a big game!
Old 09-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #51
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Now I'm hoping to go into UGA 4-0... It'll be a big game!

yeah man! last year was a good one too!!!!

bama is looking good .........
Old 09-01-2008, 08:13 PM   #52
xrunner-performance.com
dak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to beholddak-rt-2a-XR is a splendid one to behold

Army: Ranger Medic, 3rd Rangers, 75th INF (Medically Retired)
Name: Brad
dak-rt-2a-XR's Tacoma Gallery
booooo

Clemson shall rule all...

that is all
Old 09-01-2008, 08:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by dak-rt-2a-XR View Post
booooo

that is all
yeah....they may rule their locker rooms, but thats about it man!!!!

gamecocks....ftw!!!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 05:05 AM   #54
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dak-rt-2a-XR View Post
booooo

that is all
if All = ACC, then you might have a shot, but that's about all you'll have the chance to rule if you keep playing like you did Saturday night.

How much longer do you think y'all will put up with that coach of yours?
Old 09-02-2008, 05:11 AM   #55

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake1012 View Post
yeah man! last year was a good one too!!!!

bama is looking good .........
Last year was probably better for you than me!

I don't know how good we actually are, but I think we're showing signs of improvement, and I'm amazed at the talent level of some of our freshmen. We have two more cupcake schools to play (Tulane and Western KY) before we start our SEC schedule at Arkansas. This should be a down year for them, so you guys might be our first real test. I just hope that we aren't exposed as pretenders between the hedges.
Old 09-02-2008, 05:49 AM   #56
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
if All = ACC, then you might have a shot, but that's about all you'll have the chance to rule if you keep playing like you did Saturday night.

How much longer do you think y'all will put up with that coach of yours?
keep playing like that and we wont rule shit...

as ive previously stated...i dont think its tommy at this point...i think its the offensive coordinater rob spence...the jackass only knows how to call bubble screens...plus tommy's contract is WAY too expensive to get rid of him anytime soon

and in the grand scheme of things...he's done good things for clemson...tho we havent won any championships and we've bombed in recent bowls...we have been a consistent 8-9 win team and we have really good graduation rates and the majority of our players stay out of trouble...lately anyways...the facilities are super nice and we're still getting good recruits...

we need to get a decent offensive coordinator...which we THOUGHT rob spence was going to be...but it turns out he cant call crap for plays and his game plans are awful

Quote:
Last year was probably better for you than me!

I don't know how good we actually are, but I think we're showing signs of improvement, and I'm amazed at the talent level of some of our freshmen. We have two more cupcake schools to play (Tulane and Western KY) before we start our SEC schedule at Arkansas. This should be a down year for them, so you guys might be our first real test. I just hope that we aren't exposed as pretenders between the hedges.
bama looked good against clemson...but lets be honest...anyone would have...
Old 09-02-2008, 06:03 AM   #57
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01TacoTRD View Post
Well, although I am a major Duke fan and I can't talk shit about Clemson football, I do like to watch them get beat! but on the other hand, I like to see the ACC beat the shit outta other conferences in all sports... that is all...
Duke fan that lives in Chapel Hill. I AM A MARYLAND FAN THROUGH AND THROUGH. Go ACC
Old 09-02-2008, 06:12 AM   #58
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
keep playing like that and we wont rule shit...

as ive previously stated...i dont think its tommy at this point...i think its the offensive coordinater rob spence...the jackass only knows how to call bubble screens...plus tommy's contract is WAY too expensive to get rid of him anytime soon

and in the grand scheme of things...he's done good things for clemson...tho we havent won any championships and we've bombed in recent bowls...we have been a consistent 8-9 win team and we have really good graduation rates and the majority of our players stay out of trouble...lately anyways...the facilities are super nice and we're still getting good recruits...

we need to get a decent offensive coordinator...which we THOUGHT rob spence was going to be...but it turns out he cant call crap for plays and his game plans are awful

bama looked good against clemson...but lets be honest...anyone would have...
That's pretty bad when you have the best tailback tandem in the country, and they only touch the ball 10 times the whole game. I know it's easy to arm chair qb the game after the fact, but normally a team should play to their strnths. I guess Rob Spence thought Alabama would jam the box to stop the run leaving Aaron Kelly isolated outside. Clemson's D wasn't very good either. I thought their D-Line would harrass John Parker Wilson all game, but it wasn't much of a factor. Tigerfan I feel your pain. My beloved Sooners have been big letdowns against lesser opponents for the past couple of years. Good Football coaches should address this every year and make changes. If Rob Spence isn't cutting the mustard and squeezing max potential out of the talented offense, maybe Tommy needs to step in...Offense is his fortay. However, I think the team as a whole played like crap. Bottom line is under Tommy B, Clemson has never played to their respective level.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:46 AM   #59

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
...My beloved Sooners have been big letdowns against lesser opponents for the past couple of years...
You seem to be implying that the Tide was a lesser opponent, sir.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:40 AM   #60
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
You seem to be implying that the Tide was a lesser opponent, sir.
i think he's implying that Alabama was lesser opponent in that they were ranked below Clemson and that Clemson was "supposed" to win