Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

clemmer tigers

Old 08-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Talking clemmer tigers

clemmer is getting it handed to them by #24 ranked alabama!!!!! friggin sweet!!! thats all!
Old 08-30-2008, 08:11 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Quack Addict
01TacoTRD will become famous soon enough

01TacoTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 01TacoTRD
Well, although I am a major Duke fan and I can't talk shit about Clemson football, I do like to watch them get beat! but on the other hand, I like to see the ACC beat the shit outta other conferences in all sports... that is all...
Old 08-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Addicted's Tacoma Gallery
SEC Baby!!!! Man those announcers where trashing the ACC all night. Certainly hasn't been a good start for them.

Gotta hate that...
Old 08-30-2008, 08:49 PM   #4

ahh just wait till baskeball season with that SEC crap.. haha. and besides, Duke is 1-0 to start the season so thats all that matters to me. Maybe Cutcliffe will turn it around.
Old 08-30-2008, 08:55 PM   #5
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted View Post
SEC Baby!!!! Man those announcers where trashing the ACC all night. Certainly hasn't been a good start for them.

Gotta hate that...
yessiree!!! always a good night when clemmer bites the dust!! and they bit alot of it tonight!!
Old 08-30-2008, 08:57 PM   #6

not a clemson fan here so not a problem with me, however, I kno one person on TW who is probably PISSED right now. Will, I know you know who I'm talking about. Can't believe he hasn't jumped in on this thread yet.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01TacoTRD View Post
not a clemson fan here so not a problem with me, however, I kno one person on TW who is probably PISSED right now. Will, I know you know who I'm talking about. Can't believe he hasn't jumped in on this thread yet.
hey man....i know about 3 of them, and one is at the game!!! cant wait to hear from nd,hodgey and tiger!!! i bet jeff is pissed that he even went to that game!!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
Addicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the roughAddicted is a jewel in the rough

Well, clemmer ate a lot of dust, and if he jumped in on this thread then he would have to eat a lot of crow!

Who watches basketball anyway?
Old 08-30-2008, 09:03 PM   #9

Yea he would have to! Ohhh and I watch basketball bc the ACC is the nations best conference in basketball
Old 08-30-2008, 09:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Well, clemmer ate a lot of dust, and if he jumped in on this thread then he would have to eat a lot of crow!

yeah, i know. i'd rather sit and watch a fence rust than to watch basketball. it seriosly bores me to death!!

the only basketball i'll watch some of is winthrop eagles when they play, cause they are local, and we have a hella tailgate party over here at the coliseum parking lot some!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:06 PM   #11

well I guess I wouldn't watch basketball either if i was an SEC fan! haha jk fellas
Old 08-30-2008, 09:08 PM   #12

Quote:
well I guess I wouldn't watch basketball either if i was an SEC fan! haha jk fellas
hey man......Winthrop actually kicks ass in the sec usually, then they get into the acc teams and get hammered, although last year, they actually did pretty damn well. i was surprised.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:09 PM   #13

Yes I will give credit where credit is due, Winthrop is honestly not bad. Underrated in my opinion because they make in into the NCAA tournament every year
Old 08-30-2008, 09:12 PM   #14

Quote:
Yes I will give credit where credit is due, Winthrop is honestly not bad. Underrated in my opinion because they make in into the NCAA tournament every year
yep....underrated, then get it handed to them in the tournament. they will get there, or atleast farther, one day.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #15

Well at least they make it! there are alot of teams out there, even teams in the ACC that don't make it so I take my hat off to them.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:13 PM   #16

Duke is great at Basketball. Let's not get carried away and put clemmer in the same league as Duke and NC though. 2 decent seasons doesn't put them in the same status as the other great ACC basketball teams. They are still the Ole Miss of the ACC in basketball.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:18 PM   #17

Quote:
Duke is great at Basketball. Let's not get carried away and put clemmer in the same league as Duke and NC though. 2 decent seasons doesn't put them in the same status as the other great ACC basketball teams. They are still the Ole Miss of the ACC in basketball.
you right, although they did beat us last year in the ACC semifinals, I believe we had them on a losing streak in Cameron Indoor Stadium, NEVER HAVE THEY BEAT US THERE!
Old 08-31-2008, 05:45 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
oh stfu will....who won in november?? and who was non-ranked this week....and who also played a non-ranked team that has prolly never been ranked??? exactly...USC is gonna get stomped a couple times the next few weeks...vandy, grorgia, etc and i'll be here to stick those losses right in ur pooper!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 06:06 AM   #19
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hey man....i know about 3 of them, and one is at the game!!! cant wait to hear from nd,hodgey and tiger!!! i bet jeff is pissed that he even went to that game!!!!
for the first time in my life...yes...im pissed i even came to the game here

Quote:

i wont hide...i'll eat my crow when i deserve it...after that performance last night im sure there will be plenty for both of us over the course of the season

Quote:
very true...

as for my "experience"

never before have i been pissed that i came to an away game...even a few years ago when i went to Durham and watched Duke...yes Duke...beat us on a time expiring field goal...i had enjoyed the experience even tho we lost

this weekend has been a totally different story
i'll be posting further on the subject when i get home...as im about to call the valet and get my truck
Old 08-31-2008, 06:21 AM   #20
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah so UVA sucks!! Looks like another long season...