LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Mason Roll Call

Old 02-03-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Mason Roll Call

Any other A.F.M. Brothers here? (Ancient Free Masons?) I am interested to see who else on here is a Brother Mason.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:20 PM   #2
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
bump.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:40 PM   #3
10PreRunner will become famous soon enough10PreRunner will become famous soon enough
Name: Kevin
10PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I have a question, why are church going people so against free masons? Just curious.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Yo. I am proudly one since 2004. I haven't been to Lodge in about 18 months due to work commitments.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:45 PM   #5
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My grandfather was a stonemason , does that count ? Can you show me the secret handshake ?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
I would like to become a Free Mason one day, after i get done with College.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:47 PM   #7

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
Yo. I am proudly one since 2004. I haven't been to Lodge in about 18 months due to work commitments.
I know how that is! I am about to deploy yet again, I was just raised a few months ago. Wish I was going to be around a little longer but I'll pick back up when I get back. Welcome.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:55 PM   #8
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10PreRunner View Post
I have a question, why are church going people so against free masons? Just curious.

I don't think it's church going people in general. There are several deacons in my Lodge from various denominations. The Masons are a fraternity with some secrets, like every fraternity/sorority/etc. This hacks a lot of people off because it's not open to the public to come in and scrutinize. I think the general public is largely ignorant of who the Masons are, fueled by the shows on History Channel, which is a bunch of tripe IMO. I also think most people don't realize how much good the Masons do inside their community and they don't trumpet their good deeds, at least my Lodge doesn't.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:57 PM   #9
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
My grandfather was a stonemason , does that count ? Can you show me the secret handshake ?
Sure, flap your arms and run about hollering "I'm the Grandurious BumbleSnatch!"
That's the secret.
Damn, now I'm going to be kicked out.
Old 02-07-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
Sure, flap your arms and run about hollering "I'm the Grandurious BumbleSnatch!"
That's the secret.
Damn, now I'm going to be kicked out.
I'm gonna try that tomorrow , thanks .
Old 02-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #11

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:21 PM   #12

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I thought it was a hush type of deal.
No, things we value and meet about are kept behind closed doors, but our networking and brotherhood is expanded by meeting other fellow Mason's.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
The Bumblesnatch thing didn't work .
Old 02-26-2011, 10:55 PM   #14
tanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtanzak88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Tanner
tanzak88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The Bumblesnatch thing didn't work .
For you too?
Some beach...
Old 02-27-2011, 05:25 PM   #15
swims with fishes
hansonian is on a distinguished road

hansonian's Tacoma Gallery
So how does one go about becoming a Mason?
Old 02-27-2011, 07:25 PM   #16

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hansonian View Post
So how does one go about becoming a Mason?
First thing is to ask someone. You can ask a friend that is a mason or go to a local lodge and inquire (as I did). They will sit you down and talk to you, then you petition to get in. After the petition I had an at home interview then the rest is history. Great fellowship for sure.
Old 06-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #17
wudbuchr is on a distinguished road

Navy: CWO3 USN-Ret (7445)
Name: Linnie
wudbuchr's Tacoma Gallery
Proud to be a Freemason

Raised in Lebanon Lodge No. 831 A. F. & A. M. in Augsburg, Germany (1974).
Perpetual member of Crawford Lodge No. 294 F. & A. M. in Crawfordville, FL and Washington Lodge No. 2 F. & A. M. in Quincy, FL.
Past Master of Washington Lodge No. 2 F. & A. M. in Quincy FL (2008).
Past District Deputy Grand Master (PDDGM) of the Grand Lodge of Florida's Historic 7th Masonic District (2009).
Freemasonry is not a secret fraternity, but rather a fraternity with secrets - one that accepts good men and makes them better! It is easy to be one - just ask one. Freemasons can travel the world and find a Brother wherever they go. Freemasonry is the oldest fraternity known to man. While Freemasonry is not in itself a religion, it encourages its members to serve their God and community.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:24 PM   #18

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wudbuchr View Post
Raised in Lebanon Lodge No. 831 A. F. & A. M. in Augsburg, Germany (1974).
Perpetual member of Crawford Lodge No. 294 F. & A. M. in Crawfordville, FL and Washington Lodge No. 2 F. & A. M. in Quincy, FL.
Past Master of Washington Lodge No. 2 F. & A. M. in Quincy FL (2008).
Past District Deputy Grand Master (PDDGM) of the Grand Lodge of Florida's Historic 7th Masonic District (2009).
Freemasonry is not a secret fraternity, but rather a fraternity with secrets - one that accepts good men and makes them better! It is easy to be one - just ask one. Freemasons can travel the world and find a Brother wherever they go. Freemasonry is the oldest fraternity known to man. While Freemasonry is not in itself a religion, it encourages its members to serve their God and community.
Well put brother.
Old 06-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #19
Uglydog is on a distinguished road

Name: Steve
Uglydog's Tacoma Gallery
Past master, Wasco Lodge #15, Oregon
Old 06-10-2012, 01:34 AM   #20
tntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud oftntacoma has much to be proud of

Army: rangers all the way
tntacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Bump, Cleveland TN. Lodge #134