1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Snowboard equipment help

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by malander, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Feb 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM
    malander

malander [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    max
    Vehicle:
    01 limited trd 4x4
    deck plate mod,jba cat back,bilstein 5100's,ome 883 springs, Allpro expos, allpro U-bolt flip kit, 10" Bilstien 5150 shocks, custom lower shock mounts
    Alright guys so heres the deal, Dicks has some killer bargains on burton snowboards right now and i'm thinking i might get one. By killer I mean take 100 off then take 50% off. A buddy of mine just picked up a Burton Hero for $160! Here some background on my snowboarding experience/knowledge

I have been out west about seven or eight times to go board and I love it! I was thinking about getting a board for the beginning of the season but i just didn't have the funds. I have rented every time but its always either been a burton or an atomic. I'm about 6'2-6'3 and weigh about 165-170. I don't do a whole lot of park boarding, but don't see too much powder either. I would like something that would suffice in either situation, so something like an all mountain board would be nice. I stick to the black and blue runs but I don't consider that too hard. Unfortunately my mind only has been plugged up with too many aftermarket truck and longboard parts to figure out what I really need for a snowboard. If you have any suggestions please fill me in!

As a side note if I get a board it will be in the next week or so, but I will not take it with me to winter park this year. I will leave it wrapped and figure if I make enough money this summer, I will have a sweet board for next season and if I don't than I can sell it without having to worry about losing money and I'll have some cash for some UCAs or leaves.

Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top