Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Snowboard equipment help

Old 02-15-2011, 01:36 PM   #1
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Snowboard equipment help

Alright guys so heres the deal, Dicks has some killer bargains on burton snowboards right now and i'm thinking i might get one. By killer I mean take 100 off then take 50% off. A buddy of mine just picked up a Burton Hero for $160! Here some background on my snowboarding experience/knowledge

I have been out west about seven or eight times to go board and I love it! I was thinking about getting a board for the beginning of the season but i just didn't have the funds. I have rented every time but its always either been a burton or an atomic. I'm about 6'2-6'3 and weigh about 165-170. I don't do a whole lot of park boarding, but don't see too much powder either. I would like something that would suffice in either situation, so something like an all mountain board would be nice. I stick to the black and blue runs but I don't consider that too hard. Unfortunately my mind only has been plugged up with too many aftermarket truck and longboard parts to figure out what I really need for a snowboard. If you have any suggestions please fill me in!

As a side note if I get a board it will be in the next week or so, but I will not take it with me to winter park this year. I will leave it wrapped and figure if I make enough money this summer, I will have a sweet board for next season and if I don't than I can sell it without having to worry about losing money and I'll have some cash for some UCAs or leaves.

Thanks