LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Brady injured

Old 09-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #1
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Brady injured

Well Patriot haters now's your chance....Nothing confirmed as far as I know but I have a bad feeling about Brady's knee.When it happened,I figured it was serious and called torn ACL.If it is that or worse,the "Terrible triad" (ACL,MCL,miniscus),which I suffered years ago,his season is done.Cassel stepped in nicely yesterday and worked the system well.He found Moss and welker and the ground game seemed to click.

I realize that injuries are a huge part of the game,but when they happen to such high profile players like Brady,it shows just how vulnerable these guys are.

Time will tell......
Old 09-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
I can hate the Pats all I want, but I'd never wish an injury on anyone...
So true! I've done both my ACL's, one at 20 (the triad like Squads), the other at 44, an accidental blind clip in rec hockey. Knee injuries hurt espcially the direct blow ones, you scream, I screamed, Brady screamed, it sucks, but you get through it & drive auto.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:43 AM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i hate that brady got hurt....but you'll have that from time to time in football....well, any contact sport. im tired of people like randy moss saying it was a "dirty" hit though.................thats goofy. its clear the guy who hit brady was actually tackled into him by one of brady's teammates......not dirty at all.....................football!!

hope brady's knee isnt seriously messed up, there is an mri later today. there is alotta football to be played yet.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:57 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be honest...i wish players from opposing teams injuries all the time...but only minor ones that keep them out of the game against my team

never anything serious like that

sucks for brady
Old 09-08-2008, 09:25 AM   #5
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Absolutely not a dirty hit I agree.If Moss said that it was out of bitter disappointment.Hopefully once he has a chance to really look at what happened he'll see that.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:18 PM   #6
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I don't wish injury on anyone, I sometimes cringe at Bradys expertise as he rips open the defense of the Bills and makes us look stupid, in all honesty he brings the level of the game up, like Tiger. I wish him a quick and solid recovery. Go Bills !!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #7
Taos1 is on a distinguished road

Taos1's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a big Pats fan and football is my number one sport. It's going to be an interesting year for the Patriots. I hope Cassel can come up and prove us doubters wrong. When Bledsoe got hurt I didn't even think the Pats would even make it to the playoffs. Crossing my fingers and hoping the Pats can make it to the playoffs.
Old 09-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I can't believe how bad Miami beat New England today.

Sweet!
Old 09-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #9
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-22-2008, 07:15 AM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I can't believe how bad Miami beat New England today.

Sweet!

Oh my gawd did we get pounded!.....By Miami no less........Sheeesh!
Old 09-22-2008, 10:14 AM   #11
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
And with a bye week to think about it, gonna be a long two weeks.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:43 PM   #12
Tman is on a distinguished road

Navy: Chief Radioman (RMC SW)
Tman's Tacoma Gallery
Go Patriots... ( but dang that was a butt kick'n we got from Miami )
Old 10-06-2008, 08:34 AM   #13
red06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to beholdred06toy is a splendid one to behold

red06toy's Tacoma Gallery
Cassell is doing better. Hes more comfortable and played good against the 9ers. He had a 60yd bomb to moss for a td. longest for moss since hes been with the pats. This week they are practicing at san jose state, if any body on the left coast wanted to check them out
Old 10-24-2008, 08:55 AM   #14

Firefighter:
Apparently Brady has undergone two subsequent surgeries to combat infection....This is serious stuff.Check out this story and vid on NFL.com that talks about former Bengal Reggie Williams' trouble with his knee.

On another note,in an age where the Pacman Jones' of the sport are on the front page every other week for their misdeeds,there are also men like Williams making not only the game,but this world better.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true