Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Bristol Nascar Races

Old 03-16-2011, 05:48 PM   #1
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Bristol Nascar Races

is anyone going to be in Bristol for the Nascar Races this weekend?
Old 03-16-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

is there really gonna be no one?
i would expect at least one or two people from TW to be there
Old 03-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #3

ok, how about the August Bristol Race
is anyone going to that?
Old 03-17-2011, 09:52 PM   #4
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I am no real Nascar fan , but of all the races , I think Bristol would be the one to go to .

Is it true that it is very difficult to get seats ?
Old 03-17-2011, 09:57 PM   #5

I live in bristol
usually in the august race (if i remember my facts correctly) bristol is the 1st or 2nd most populated city in TN on race weekend
usually the tickets arent easy to get, though they are now (very few people due the economy i would guess)
there are always people selling them on the roads around here as well
but for an example of how few people are here for this race, i Usually wont leave my house on race weekend, unless i am going to someones house, i wont try to shop, and i wont go anywhere near the track (usually takes a .5 to 2 hr to get by the track)
i wouldnt hesitate to shop and what now this race
Old 03-20-2011, 12:17 AM   #6
nomorejeep4me is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Aviation Maintenance Technician
Name: clay
nomorejeep4me's Tacoma Gallery
i think its easier to get tickets there since they re paved the track and have the car of the future no one hardly wrecks anymore. ill be in next weekend.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
my fam a bunch of us use to got to the august one. last time i went was '08 was like 5 wrecks. it sucked!!!! i remember one year there was 14! and to have 5. that was avter they redid the track. we gave up the tickets.