Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

the official golf thread

Old 04-05-2011, 01:49 PM   #21
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/spo...golf-talk.html
Old 04-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #23
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
I just got some Callaway X20 irons to finish my set I have been building for 6 months. In August I bought a new Callaway ft IQ driver. And for Christmas I got a Taylormade Rossa Daytona Ghost Putter. And I bought a Callaway Warbird bag to put it in. I will try to take some pics tonight or tomorrow when I play again.
Old 04-05-2011, 01:52 PM   #24
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
Colton is going to be pissed....
ehh that thread died on 6/25/10 ha ha maybe this thread name should be change to the 19th hole
Old 04-05-2011, 01:53 PM   #25
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Colton is going to be pissed....
oops i looked didnt see it maybe mod s can combine the 2
Old 04-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #26
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
I just got some Callaway X20 irons to finish my set I have been building for 6 months. In August I bought a new Callaway ft IQ driver. And for Christmas I got a Taylormade Rossa Daytona Ghost Putter. And I bought a Callaway Warbird bag to put it in. I will try to take some pics tonight or tomorrow when I play again.
I have a Callaway Warbird bag as well. No complaints about it.

Is the FT IQ the big square driver?
Old 04-05-2011, 01:58 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have a Callaway Warbird bag as well. No complaints about it.

Is the FT IQ the big square driver?

Yea great bag. Yes. Here it is, not mine but exact one I have

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CFwQ8gIwAA#
Old 04-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #28
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheelfan_08 View Post
Yea great bag. Yes. Here it is, not mine but exact one I have

http://www.google.com/products/catal...d=0CFwQ8gIwAA#
Whoa 500 bones....
Old 04-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #29
Carolina Alliance

Quote:
Whoa 500 bones....
I got mine on sale at Dicks Sporting Goods for $200
Old 04-05-2011, 02:11 PM   #30
NLF is on a distinguished road
Name: Levi
NLF's Tacoma Gallery
Can't wait for the course to open on 4/15. New Burner Superfast and rescue on the way. Then off to San Diego and Torrey Pines the 2nd week of May.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #31
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLF View Post
Can't wait for the course to open on 4/15. New Burner Superfast and rescue on the way. Then off to San Diego and Torrey Pines the 2nd week of May.
torrey pines im jealous
Old 04-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #32
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I play a lot of golf also. I am about to upgrade to some new irons. Looks at some mizunos. I have a R9 driver and the rest of my clubs are junk so its time for some new ones!
Old 04-05-2011, 02:49 PM   #34
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I play a lot of golf also. I am about to upgrade to some new irons. Looks at some mizunos. I have a R9 driver and the rest of my clubs are junk so its time for some new ones!
Mizunos are great clubs but their irons are extremely unforgiving. Just something to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NLF View Post
Did you get the white burner?

Old 04-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #35
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mizunos are great clubs but their irons are extremely unforgiving. Just something to consider.
I have hit them before and fell in love with them. My irons now are worn pretty bad. i dont really have very much groove left and cant transfer spin very well. And after hitting the taylor made burner irons compared to the mizunos i am set on the mizunos.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #36
RLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedRLDTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
RLDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't touched my clubs for a couple of years, and there about five yrs old. Mizuno MX-23 irons and Mizuno wedges. Taylormade R9 driver, VSteel 3wood, Rescue 4 and Ping putter. I need to get back out and work on my piss poor game.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #37
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
I have Nike Sumo Driver/Woods, Nike Ignite Irons, Nike putter and Nike Bag.

Avg Round is 82
Old 04-05-2011, 02:58 PM   #38
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
I have Nike Sumo Driver/Woods, Nike Ignite Irons, Nike putter and Nike Bag.

Avg Round is 82
if i break 100 im happy
Old 04-05-2011, 03:00 PM   #39
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
if i break 100 im happy
That's the joy of golf. The folks I suually play with, one is a 6 handicap, I'm a 14, and the other guy is like a 30, but we all still have a blast.
Old 04-05-2011, 03:03 PM   #40
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Yup its just fun going out there.. Its quiet no screaming kids no screaming wife... No chore list..