Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

the official golf thread

Old 05-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #562
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Booooooo!
Booo?
Old 05-26-2013, 09:16 PM   #564
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Baja Country Club

In Ensenada.

Come on down and play the course and explore the town and the wine country of the Guadalupe Valley:

http://www.bajacountryclub.com/en
Old 05-27-2013, 04:16 AM   #566
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Ensenada

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Hmm..im in ensenada next weekend for the 500...maybe ill stay an extra day.
Shoot me a PM. We will be arriving on Friday afternoon, 5-31. We have a house at the CC, come out and look around.
Old 06-03-2013, 03:38 PM   #567
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I want to Sell/Trade my TaylorMade Burner XD irons and get some Rocketballz irons.. anyone think they will still be available Spring 2014 when I get back from Afghanistan?
Old 06-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #569
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That is what I am hoping.. I got my XDs in 09 when the Burner 2.0s came out for like $400..
Old 06-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #570
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFButters View Post
I want to Sell/Trade my TaylorMade Burner XD irons and get some Rocketballz irons.. anyone think they will still be available Spring 2014 when I get back from Afghanistan?
Buy the Rocketbladez instead. I hit both and the Rocketballs were pretty good, just a little on the heavy side. I purchased a preowned set of Rocketbladez($425), which looked like they were never hit outside the store. I am hitting the Rocketbladez farther and straighter than the Rocketballs. I've seen new sets of Rocketbladez on ebay for around $450 shipped.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:18 PM   #571
Sticks For Troops

Ill have to look when I get back from Afg.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #572
Lord of Tomfoolery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
Old 06-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #573
BigFoot aka Sasquatch
krap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrap22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
krap22's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't played yet this year. Haven't even picked up a golf club.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:21 AM   #574
DawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DawsonvilleDave's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd
Home course is Lanier CC but play all over North Georgia. The wifey recently bought me a new Rocketballz driver but I still like my old R9 Supertri. Good to see other GA folks on here.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:40 PM   #575
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by krap22 View Post
Haven't played yet this year. Haven't even picked up a golf club.
Thats ok. I'm playing for you. I play once or twice a week.
Old 06-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #576
Lord of Tomfoolery

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawsonvilleDave View Post
Sub'd
Home course is Lanier CC but play all over North Georgia. The wifey recently bought me a new Rocketballz driver but I still like my old R9 Supertri. Good to see other GA folks on here.
Nice wifey! I play all over the Gwinnett/ Barrow & surrounding areas. Georgia Club & Reunions are my favorite courses. I don't really have a home course.
Old 06-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #578
MyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyTacosBetter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Angie
MyTacosBetter's Tacoma Gallery

3 par pic from a few weekends back
Old 06-16-2013, 08:45 AM   #579
Sticks For Troops

Shot another 82 yesterday.. just can't break 80 on back to back rounds
Old 06-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #580
OverPar is on a distinguished road
Name: Dirt Guy
OverPar's Tacoma Gallery
Hello everyone.

Haven't played nearly as much as I would like to play. Of course, I say that every year no matter how much I play. Anyways. Im in CT. The weather here is usually crappy. But most of the courses I play are in central CT. Couldn't get out this weekend but there's some good golf on TV this weekend. The US Open has been pretty good.