Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

the official golf thread

Old 04-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #41
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah when i frst started i broke a few clubs but learned to enjoy myself and its just a game but i am very competitive and its hard to hold back sometimes
Old 04-05-2011, 03:15 PM   #42
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I worked at a golfcourse for over 2 years then it got closed down. No more golf for me, I can't afford it now
Old 04-05-2011, 03:16 PM   #43
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
GOLF : Guys Only Ladies Forbidden

Woooo I love me some golf. Here is my set I picked up last year.

TaylorMade r9 460

Ping g15 3 iron to wedge

Ping Zing 2 putter

Titleist NXT Tour balls

Ogio SPRY cart bag (onboard cooler is the BOMB)
Old 04-05-2011, 03:25 PM   #44
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i am a member at a course about 5 minutes from my house. i ended last year at a 8 handicap. thats the lowest i ever got it. my lowest round ever was 74. i usually shoot 78-84.

i play

Taylor made r9 460 driver and TM r9 3 wood
Nickent 3dx 3-hybrid
Cleveland CG irons
Cleveland CG-12 wedges 50,54,60 degrees
Ping Piper H putter
Titleist Pro v1 or v1x

sorry no pics.

come on boys post your handicaps!!!!
Old 04-05-2011, 03:26 PM   #45
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I worked at a golfcourse for over 2 years then it got closed down. No more golf for me, I can't afford it now
did you work at one in sac
Old 04-05-2011, 04:27 PM   #46
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge151 View Post
i am a member at a course about 5 minutes from my house. i ended last year at a 8 handicap. thats the lowest i ever got it. my lowest round ever was 74. i usually shoot 78-84.

i play

Taylor made r9 460 driver and TM r9 3 wood
Nickent 3dx 3-hybrid
Cleveland CG irons
Cleveland CG-12 wedges 50,54,60 degrees
Ping Piper H putter
Titleist Pro v1 or v1x

sorry no pics.

come on boys post your handicaps!!!!
I play:

Cobra S2 driver
PinG15 3-w
Cleveland Hibore xls hyrbrids, 2,3,4
Ping g10 irons
Ping Tour W 52 degree
Cleveland CG12 56 degree
Odyssey white hot 2-ball blade putter
Callaway HX balls

Handicap: 14.3

Lowest round ever was an 81.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #47
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Now i know where sally taco hides. Lets play!!
Old 04-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #49
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
ban
No one else will play with you
Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #50
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
No one else will play with you
so your that in love with me that you look at my profile everyday and follow me thread to thread getta life
Old 04-05-2011, 05:29 PM   #51
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Are you going to have your mom talk to the mods ?
Old 04-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #52
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
so your that in love with me that you look at my profile everyday and follow me thread to thread getta life
I just want to piss down your leg till it gets old
Old 04-05-2011, 06:11 PM   #53
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Anyone seen sally
Old 04-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #54
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Im trying to post dog pictures and who is right behind me so who is following who. Get ready for full time following, you up for it. Dont sic your mom on me she bit my last time.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:28 PM   #55
B A N N E D

Has anyone tried disc golf I play every once in a while it's actually pretty fun. I like it cause my dog can come and Rome the course he loves it and best of all it's free
Old 04-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #56
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I play with the classic Ping Zing irons, made in the 90's and look like they were made 2 years ago. Love those clubs. My putter is a Ping Day im pretty sure. And my driver is a Cleveland Launcher. I love to play golf.
Old 04-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #57
tanktodd has a spectacular aura abouttanktodd has a spectacular aura about

Name: Todd
tanktodd's Tacoma Gallery
This is the best week of the year...MASTERS WEEK. love golf and have played for 30 years and I'm 39. Scratch golfer but sidelined right now from 4th back surgery.

My bag:
Taylormade R9 Driver, 3wood & 5 wood(all TP)
KZG 19* hybrid or Taylormade LT 2 iron
Taylormade Smoked TP muscleback irons 3-pw
(Project X shafts)
Taylormade Smoked wedges (56* & 60*)
Taylormade Corza Ghost putter
Taylormade Penta ball
Old 04-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #58
Crazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyfrog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
Crazyfrog's Tacoma Gallery
I play the Local Elks Lodge golf course. 27 holes on one of the nicest courses around.
I have 2 bags, one is kind of a back up of old clubs

Primary bag:
Calloway Diablo driver
Adams 3 wood
Taylor made 3 & 4 Hybrids
Calloway X22 4 - SW
Cleveland 58 deg wedge
Odysey Hawk putter

Back up bag
Taylor made burner 09
Adams tight lies 3 wood
Ping ISI-K 3-SW
wilson 56 deg wedge
Ping anser putter

If I'm sober I can be about a 14 HC
But normally about an 18.....

Been playing Nike tour and Crush balls, and every now and then Callaway Warbirds.
Anyone try the new Bridgestones?
I cant afford to play Pro V's
Old 04-05-2011, 08:24 PM   #59
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
All my clubs are pretty old, ive had them since i was in High School but I love playing. Im about to upgrade my bag because i keep breaking heads on my Irons.

Well im using Big Bertha Irons right now, and I have a couple Mizuno Drivers, and Gary Player Woods.

Going to be getting some new Irons before long, i have been looking at Taylormade
Old 04-06-2011, 04:49 AM   #60
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

hi, sally