Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

the official golf thread

Old 04-05-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: steven
stevenstaco's Tacoma Gallery
the official golf thread

This thread is for golfers who wanna share good scores,pics of the course or anything golf .........I play adams irons and hybrids with a cleveland driver and putter
Old 04-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Just bought this baby two weeks ago, Cobra S2 with a Fukujira shaft

Old 04-05-2011, 02:12 PM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenstaco View Post
nice!
I love it so far. The adjustable hosel is pretty

I know it's silly but I got rid of my old driver because I couldn't stand the sound it made....

It was a Mizuno MX-560. The best way I can describe it is it sounded like you dropped a pint glass on a concrete floor every time I hit it

Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #8
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
My home course is Eagles Bluff CC in Bullard, Texas.

http://www.eaglesbluff.com/
Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #9
B A N N E D
stevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedstevenstaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I love it so far. The adjustable hosel is pretty

I know it's silly but I got rid of my old driver because I couldn't stand the sound it made....

It was a Mizuno MX-560. The best way I can describe it is it sounded like you dropped a pint glass on a concrete floor every time I hit it

LOOKS OFFSET
Old 04-05-2011, 02:13 PM   #10
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

oh my! what that set you back?
Old 04-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #11
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOOKS OFFSET
It wasn't offset but it did have a 2 degree closed face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by southern_x View Post
oh my! what that set you back?
$200...they just released the S3, so the S2 price got cut.
Old 04-05-2011, 02:17 PM   #12
B A N N E D

Quote:

is that the one thats supposed to have 9 sweet spots
Old 04-05-2011, 02:20 PM   #13
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
im rocking some adams hybrids irons, i love them! they are so easy to hit. My driver is just an old taylormade r5...i hate it haha

Old 04-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #14
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
is that the one thats supposed to have 9 sweet spots
No that's the s3
Old 04-05-2011, 02:34 PM   #16
FJ FTW!
southern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shedsouthern_x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

southern_x's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shit i can use all the sweet spots i can get

thats what she said
Old 04-05-2011, 02:44 PM   #17
willimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to beholdwillimatic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Will
willimatic's Tacoma Gallery
I played in college, I have too many clubs to list. But I currently work for Cleveland so I have all Cleveland and Srixon in the bag.

Golf is the best! Masters week!! whoohooo
Old 04-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #18
B A N N E D

Quote:
Originally Posted by willimatic View Post
I played in college, I have too many clubs to list. But I currently work for Cleveland so I have all Cleveland and Srixon in the bag.

Golf is the best! Masters week!! whoohooo
send me some i really wanna upgrade my irons to cleveland
Old 04-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #19
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
What kinds of putter do you guys use? Blades or mallets? I have one of each but I think the mallett is easier to aim:

Post up some pics of your putters...

My Odyssey 2-ball

My Ping Anser