Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

detroit lions!!!!!

Old 09-24-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
detroit lions!!!!!

matt millen is friggin outta there!!!!!!! halla-f'n-lleujah!!!!!!! bout damn time........now maybe we'll get someone who gives a shit about winning and all the other things a team should focus on......millen sure as shit didnt!!!!

see ya asswipe!!!!!
Old 09-24-2008, 12:08 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Is it true barry sanders is making a come back lol j/k, yeah hopefully the lions can be a team again
Old 09-24-2008, 12:12 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Is it true barry sanders is making a come back lol j/k, yeah hopefully the lions can be a team again
honestly............with what favre,rice,smith and a few others have done.......i wouldnt mind seeing it!!! barry was just awesome personafied if ya ask me. when he retired tho.........he did the right thing by staying retired and letting his legacy stay as it was, although he could have played another 5 years,.......unlike a few others have done and came back and be washed up.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:13 PM   #4
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
True he was damn good football player.
Old 09-24-2008, 12:14 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoCo View Post
About 3 years too late, and that's coming from a Bears fan!
yeah i know......but we got some players that are really good, and hopefully, in the next couple of years, we will get things turned back around.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:37 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
About damn time, I might actually try and get back home and see a game now. I cant believe there is another Lions fan, I have no choice I grew up in MI.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
About damn time, I might actually try and get back home and see a game now. I cant believe there is another Lions fan, I have no choice I grew up in MI.
win or lose.....i have always liked the lions!!
Old 09-25-2008, 08:40 AM   #9
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Rudi Johnson?? They should stick it out with Kevin Smith and what's with Kitna and R. Williams? The defense is terrible too, get the MI state guys in there and I'd be they'd have a better team.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:42 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscdave View Post
Rudi Johnson?? They should stick it out with Kevin Smith and what's with Kitna and R. Williams? The defense is terrible too, get the MI state guys in there and I'd be they'd have a better team.
you are correct. they have no defense now, and their offense has never been great, so they definitely need some work. kitna is hit or miss too.....too bad he's more miss than hit though. they will get it together soon hopefully.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:24 PM   #11
JFelds is on a distinguished road
JFelds's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JFelds
I say they need to bench Kitna and start playing Drew Stanton. Kitna threw his teamates under the bus, saying he wasn't the problem. He is part of the problem by calling a timeout against the Falcons and yelling at a coach. They are giving Kevin Smith a chance, they just didn't have a good back up to give him a rest. The defense needs alot of work and Marinelli needs to fire his son-in-law, who is the defensive coordinator. I would really like them to get a proven GM and try to get Bill Cowher to be the head coach and Marvin Lewis as the defensive coordinator. I have always been a fan and always will, no matter how bad they are.
Old 09-25-2008, 03:43 PM   #12
jlvanek is on a distinguished road
jlvanek's Tacoma Gallery
We need someone in the office to recognize talent. We have not drafted very smart since....1985? Also when looking for a veteran quarterback, why Kitna? Kurt Warner was available, leader of the greatest show on turf, two time MVP. Did Billy Sims ever get his knee fixed?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:58 PM   #13
JFelds is on a distinguished road
JFelds's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JFelds
Here is a name for Mr. Ford to think about... Floyd Reese. His resume consists of
three-year letterman and three-year starter (making 28 of 30 starts) for the UCLA Bruins. He is the winningest General Manager in the history of the Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans franchise. He has amassed 111 wins. Only Reese and the highly established Kansas City Chiefs General Manager, Carl Peterson, have accomplished since the institution of the salary cap. Only two active General Managers in the NFL have more wins than Floyd Reese.
From 1999 - 2006, Reese was 3rd in the league in draft choices that remain playing in the NFL and 7th in the NFL in draft choices remaining on the Titans' roster. Since 1997, Reese brought the Titans to one Super Bowl, two AFC Championships, 2 divisional championships, 4 playoff appearances, and a 5-4 playoff record. He also had two 13-3 seasons and four 11+ win seasons. Reese had a league-high 56 wins from 1999-2003.Reese is known for drafting 3 NFL Rookies of the Year with only 11 first round draft choices. He has successfully drafted a Rookie of the Year in over 27% of his first round selections. The Rookies of the Year include Eddie George (1996), Jevon Kearse (1999) and Vince Young (2006). Reese is also known for drafting NFL co-MVP Steve McNair.