Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Got a wicked restored old school PK ripper for sale

Old 04-13-2011, 05:47 PM   #1
kristonex is on a distinguished road

kristonex's Tacoma Gallery
Got a wicked restored old school PK ripper for sale

Update: Both of these have been sold

UPDATE: I got Two bikes I am now selling on Ebay Pictured below. If anybody's interested 1989 Pk ripper 2009 Pk ripper looptail limited edition

I got a 1989 fully restored pk ripper I'm trying to get rid of. So if there's any serious collectors in here I got a serious bike for you! PM me for details. Didn't want to put in buy/sell/trade cuz its not really a tacoma part.

Old 04-13-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
Bosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBosworth5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Chris
Bosworth5's Tacoma Gallery
Clean bike man. Glwts
Old 04-13-2011, 10:20 PM   #3
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn dude that thing is beautiful. Good luck.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:59 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Takes me back to the hutch and S&M holmes limo frames I had. I've seen 1 person break a set of landing gear, and his face will never be the same.
Glws.....and lock her up!
My limo got jacked, that's when I scored the hutch.
I bet his face will never be the same those forks are pretty serious! If only their frames where that good, that's why these things are worth so much now most of them got cracked or tacoed.

Thanks for the compliments.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #5
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. GLWS.
Old 05-06-2011, 02:02 PM   #6
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
holy shit what a sick bike and brings back memories. The PK was the sickest!

Gonna go watch RAD right now.

Badass bike GLWS
Old 05-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAPR View Post
holy shit what a sick bike and brings back memories. The PK was the sickest!

Gonna go watch RAD right now.

Badass bike GLWS
LOL Rad was the shit! Love that movie.

A guy is supposedly sending me a money order for this right now. waiting to see i guess.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #9
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
You can post in BST other thread.. Jim
Old 05-18-2011, 07:34 AM   #10
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I used to have an '87 gt pro exactly like this...

I made the mistake of lending it to a friend =( ...supposadly it was stolen out of his garage and never heard of again ( bullshit story ) even his f'n mom backed him up. How the hell is a 10yr old gonna go up against that....< ends rant >

...bikes nowadays (bmx & freestyle ) suck so much ass compared to the 80's & 90's gear.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post

...bikes nowadays (bmx & freestyle ) suck so much ass compared to the 80's & 90's gear.
Bike is selling in just a couple minutes if anybody wants to get a bid in
Old 08-22-2011, 06:39 PM   #12
Crawmer is on a distinguished road
Crawmer's Tacoma Gallery
1989 pk ripper

Do you still have this bike? If so, how much do you want for it?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:47 PM   #13
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Wow talk about a flash back. Diamond Backs, Redline and GT's were the shit back in the early 80's. But a PK Ripper at least where I lived, was considered a two wheeled Lambo. I have those same Bear Trap pedals on my current MTN bike LOL but silver cages