Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Any Nascar car (truck) fans?

Old 09-28-2008, 10:27 PM   #1
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Drewster's Tacoma Gallery
Any Nascar car (truck) fans?

Been working on this lately finally finished it. I got bored of seeing Tundra's on the track, so what about a Tacoma! Well, here it is!

Old 09-29-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
Drewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of lightDrewster is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks man, I used photoshop to paint the truck using a F150 template since it fitted the tacoma's profile better. Took me about a day, i actually have other alternative paint schemes as well like my TRD scheme
Old 09-29-2008, 03:03 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
looks friggin awesome man!!! now if nascar would have a smaller truck race(tacoma,ranger,dakota,canyon,colorado) tat would be awesome, and toyota would definitely still be kicking some major ass!!! i'd watch the truck races more if they ran tacomas!!
Old 09-29-2008, 03:43 AM   #5
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewster View Post
Thanks man, I used photoshop to paint the truck using a F150 template since it fitted the tacoma's profile better. Took me about a day, i actually have other alternative paint schemes as well like my TRD scheme
Looks like you're pretty new to the forum (5 posts) - so WELCOME!!

If you don't already do that for a living...you should consider it!! You gotta have a good understanding (and practice) at using Photoshop to make stuff look like that!
Old 09-29-2008, 04:17 AM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
shouldve done the BHLM
Old 09-29-2008, 04:32 PM   #7
Wrath of the runbird
Bakemono is on a distinguished road

Bakemono's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bakemono
That is really well-done. Im impressed. I try to stay caught up on what Toyota is doing in NASCAR. Its nice to see them with the manufacturer's championship in the Nationwide series, but its disappointed what has happened to Gibbs and especially Kyle Busch in Cup. Im sure they will bounce back and make another run at the championship next year though.
Old 09-29-2008, 06:01 PM   #8

Thanks for all the comments guys. Photoshop is great when you learn it , its a photographer and/or graphic designers best friend and since i am both, well, it's my best friend, well Sort of, other than my truck of course As for Kyle Busch and the Gibbs team, i'm not really a big fan of Gibbs, personally I don't like the drivers of that team except for Denny, Kyle and Tony i could go without Anyway, here's a couple of shots of my alt paint scheme, not much different, except for the Orange roof numbers and the TRD logo instead of the Toyota logo

Old 09-30-2008, 03:37 PM   #9
Wrath of the runbird
Bakemono is on a distinguished road

Bakemono's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Bakemono
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewster View Post
As for Kyle Busch and the Gibbs team, i'm not really a big fan of Gibbs, personally I don't like the drivers of that team except for Denny, Kyle and Tony i could go without
Well, Kyle still has some growing up to do, he is definetly one of the most talented drivers and Im glad he is behind the wheel of a Toyota.
As far as Tony, well, Im not a Tony Stewart fan either and Im glad that he will be leaving Gibbs and Toyota after this season. Chevy can have him!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:32 PM   #10
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Thats an awesome design man... Although if it had a TacomaWorld.com sticker it would be complete!!