Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

High School Sports.?

Old 05-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #41
2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed2KTacoPr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Andrew
2KTacoPr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
baseball. all four years. 2 shoulder surgeries included
Old 05-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #42
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Baseball 4 years in high school. Varsity my sophomore year to start at shortstop. Played short and second the remainder of my career. Was pretty good im not gonna lie. Ill post up a video of a homerun I hit last year.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #43
enjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedenjm10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
enjm10's Tacoma Gallery
Baseball all 4 years played varsity as a freshman, my sophomore yr I pitched the state championship we lost n then my SR yr I had 2 out of the 3 wins as a pitcher in the state tournament n won state my SR yr, then went on n played two Yrs of Jr college ball n then hurt my shoulder badly n that was the end of that...played with n against some really good players
Old 05-13-2011, 12:49 AM   #44
JSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shedJSW is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jared
JSW's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to JSW
I did rowing all four years of High School. Captain for two years. 3rd place in states and 1st in a few city championships.

Little brother plays lacrosse, now I caught the bug and play in a box league on weekends.
Old 05-13-2011, 12:52 AM   #45
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Baseball - 1 year
Track - 2 year
Football - 4 years (3 year varsity, 3 all-leagues, 2 year captain)
- 8th most rushing touchdowns in state
- Top 10 in defense in Northern California
- Got scouted by Cal Poly (SLO), Idaho State, Army, Navy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizAxzgmQ9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTui6fhxees
Old 05-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #46
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
Baseball - 1 year
Track - 2 year
Football - 4 years (3 year varsity, 3 all-leagues, 2 year captain)
- 8th most rushing touchdowns in state
- Top 10 in defense in Northern California
- Got scouted by Cal Poly (SLO), Idaho State, Army, Navy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gizAxzgmQ9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTui6fhxees
now i feel really bad for those kids... haha
Old 05-13-2011, 07:37 AM   #47
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
swimming and water polo
Old 05-13-2011, 09:42 AM   #48
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Lol
Old 06-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #49
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got that video up. Here is me my senior year in high school (last year).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSdqvTBfATA
Old 06-26-2011, 08:51 PM   #50
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NetMonkey View Post
swimming and water polo
What was your event?
Old 06-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #51
150,000 miles and counting
mcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud ofmcleod90 has much to be proud of

Name: sean
mcleod90's Tacoma Gallery
basketball 4 years, center/power forward
football 4 years, defensive line, linebacker, right tackle and tight end
and track my senior year just to hang out with the chicks, but i won every shot put event in league except one and it was my first and only year doing it, i left sections early because i had to work that night and at that time 8$ a hr was more important than throwing and dumb ball

but here is my claim to fame in high school
http://youtu.be/8fPttXuR_dY

i also returned an interception to the house playing nose guard in junior college, i am still trying to get the game film
Old 06-27-2011, 11:48 AM   #52
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcleod90 View Post
basketball 4 years, center/power forward
football 4 years, defensive line, linebacker, right tackle and tight end
and track my senior year just to hang out with the chicks, but i won every shot put event in league except one and it was my first and only year doing it, i left sections early because i had to work that night and at that time 8$ a hr was more important than throwing and dumb ball

but here is my claim to fame in high school
http://youtu.be/8fPttXuR_dY

i also returned an interception to the house playing nose guard in junior college, i am still trying to get the game film
Very nice. Seemed a little gassed after than huh.? Ha.
Old 06-27-2011, 11:50 AM   #53
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTRD View Post
Very nice. Seemed a little gassed after than huh.? Ha.
hahahaha, I left the same comment on the actual video