Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

High School Sports.?

Old 04-28-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Name: Cristian
CristianTRD's Tacoma Gallery
High School Sports.?

I was wondering if yall guys played any sports in High School. If so, which sports and list any award or honors that you may have received also. (Don't be afraid to brag. Ha.) And this is also for the people who are currently in High School as well.

Ohh.. and if anyone is in the west Texas region if yall want to get beat one on one in basketball hit me up. Ha.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Baseball and Basketball. Baseball was my #1 sport though.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:14 PM   #3
CristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant futureCristianTRD has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Baseball and Basketball. Baseball was my #1 sport though.
What position.?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:18 PM   #5
Bazinga
ckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeeton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
ckeeton's Tacoma Gallery
football-4 yr
wrestling- 1 yr
weight lifting team- 4 yr
track and field-2 yr
tennis-1 yr
Old 04-28-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Played football all four years. stayed a linebacker all four years as well. got defensive player of the year freshmen year and senior year i got "tiger power" award for the off season going into this last season. I also played baseball until sophomore year. i separated my shoulder jv year in football and then my other shoulder junior year during christmas. so that ended the baseball career. now im running track. i have league tomorrow. i run the 400. best time is like a 52.9. hoping for a 5.2 tomorrow but we'll see. i plan on running at the JC im going to next year as well. oh and tomorrow im running the 200 too. not my event at all but i ran a 24.1 two weeks ago. wish me luck

edit:
baseball: played first and pitcher. (im left handed)
Old 04-28-2011, 08:21 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
junior year Track 100 yard. No awards, but a dislocated knee.
Junior year Football I played Gaurd and got my ass handed to me, except when I managed to run for my life.....
Old 04-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
junior year Track 100 yard. No awards, but a dislocated knee.
Junior year Football I played Gaurd and got my ass handed to me, except when I managed to run for my life.....
guard*

ran for your life when that one guy was about to beat you up for bangin his sis correct??
Old 04-28-2011, 08:23 PM   #9
hpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shedhpvds is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Manie
hpvds's Tacoma Gallery
High school: Soccer and track
200m - 23.2
and then longer events that I sucked at.

College: Track and field

100m - 10.95
200m - 22.17

Hopefully going sub 43 in the 4x100 this weekend.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #10

Nice... Sorry to hear bout the shoulder. Yeah I do track too. I'm on the mile relay and I do long jump. Personal best split in the mile is 51.7. And long jump 21' 3". I have regionals this Monday and Tuesday. (I'm in high school) But that defensive player of the year is badass man.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpvds View Post
High school: Soccer and track
200m - 23.2
and then longer events that I sucked at.

College: Track and field

100m - 10.95
200m - 22.17

Hopefully going sub 43 in the 4x100 this weekend.

hey good luck in the 4x1. what leg are you?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #12
fishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedfishntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
fishntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Ran cross country and track all four years of high school. All county my junior and senior year and placed top 10 in multiple meets for cross country. Never really gave a crap about track. Ran the mile, 800, and 4x800. Did high jump when nobody else showed up.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #13
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
volleyball
Old 04-28-2011, 08:25 PM   #14
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
guard*

ran for your life when that one guy was about to beat you up for bangin his sis correct??
LMAO!! Thats when I joined track. Fortunatly, I never played against him in football..
Old 04-28-2011, 08:31 PM   #15
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTRD View Post
Nice... Sorry to hear bout the shoulder. Yeah I do track too. I'm on the mile relay and I do long jump. Personal best split in the mile is 51.7. And long jump 21' 3". I have regionals this Monday and Tuesday. (I'm in high school) But that defensive player of the year is badass man.

ya i can barley swim freestyle more then like 50 yards cause it hurts to bad. and doing push ups hurt to im on out 4x4 team as well. we have to get under 3:39.9 or something like that to make it to CIF finals. and that defensive player of the year freshmen year got me thinking i could go play college football somewhere.. dreams crushed. i never grew haha. ive been 6 foor ~190 since freshmen year. i have a friend who is trying to walk onto TCU next year, another going to Cal Poly for outside linebacker, then another who is probably going to NAU and trying to play linebacker as well. if NAU doesnt work he is going to Montana

edit: now that track season is around, im at like 170. gotta be sleek and sexy
Old 04-28-2011, 08:38 PM   #16

Dang that sucks.. 3:39:9 sounds like its doable with your split time. Are the other legs as fast.?
Old 04-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianTRD View Post
Dang that sucks.. 3:39:9 sounds like its doable with your split time. Are the other legs as fast.?
ya we're all about the same. the very beginning of the year we ran a 3:41 with a 300 hurdler in it. we found two sophomore kid who runs about a low 53 and and the other senior along with me runs a low 52. we'll see. we havent ran this relay team together before
Old 04-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #18
skeeert
CopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCopyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kins
CopyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Club Badminton (built from the best of our High School team)..... our club robbed junior nationals every year....
Old 04-28-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
DirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dino
DirtyTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Lacrosse!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyTacos View Post
Lacrosse!!!
i wouldve loved to play lacrosse..

OH I FORGOT!!! hahaha im on our U19 rugby team. its a county team so its not HS but im still in HS. also im trying out for the southern california all stars team.