Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

who surfs?

Old 07-17-2011, 10:01 AM   #21
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
ya been surfing all my life...make the trips to oz, new zealand, fiji, indo, back home to hawaii..paddled around this morning but it was crap...have a few boards ranging from a 5'10" quad fin fish to a 9'2" mctavish fireball.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #22
Where the road ends my ADVenture begins!!!
trey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to alltrey8789 is a name known to all

Air Force: F-22A Crew Chief
Name: Trey
trey8789's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to trey8789
my boards noticed im on of the few east coast surfers on here haha

Old 08-03-2011, 01:22 AM   #23
drive.n.surf is on a distinguished road

drive.n.surf's Tacoma Gallery
Hey from Seattle WA and the Pacific Northwest. It's beautiful up here but basically cold year-round. Only the dedicated (or crazy) surf here in the winter.

I like this pic but I didn't take it.
Old 08-16-2011, 06:24 AM   #24
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I surf. I was out on Maui in April, took a lesson and got hooked. I took a few more lessons in Ocean City when I got home, bought a used board on Craig's List. Just got home from a week in the Outer Banks, I was surfing 3-4 hours every day down there. It was a blast.
Old 08-16-2011, 09:26 AM   #25
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilDogTacoma View Post
I surf. I was out on Maui in April, took a lesson and got hooked. I took a few more lessons in Ocean City when I got home, bought a used board on Craig's List. Just got home from a week in the Outer Banks, I was surfing 3-4 hours every day down there. It was a blast.
nice dude where did you surf in maui? surf is firing this week in so cal! so pumped!
Old 08-16-2011, 09:27 AM   #26
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thought this shot my friend got of me last week was pretty sick, different angle
Old 08-16-2011, 09:43 AM   #27
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
I'll play. Here is my collection. Top to bottom; G&S stinger 7'2", Hurricane 9'0", Dale Velzy 9'6".

Texas surf doesn't lend itself too potato chip shortboards.

Old 08-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #28
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!!!
Couldn't help myself I was just watching "Apocolypse Now"

Bobby D is the man
Old 08-17-2011, 04:05 AM   #29
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I took the lesson at Ka'anapali Beach on leeward Maui. Wasnt brave enough to try the big stuff haha
Old 08-18-2011, 01:25 PM   #30
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I don't surf so much anymore. I do shoot them tho...

Old 08-18-2011, 01:29 PM   #31
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
I used to surf when I lived in California. Always went to Bolsa Chica.. favorite place to surf. I miss it.
Old 08-18-2011, 01:36 PM   #32
TacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Billyson
TacoBS's Tacoma Gallery
Some spicy Chile

Old 08-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #34
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
All my boards. 5'8 G&S, 6'2 John Carper, 6'4 rainbow singlefin and 9'2 Donald takayama nose rider
Old 08-30-2011, 02:40 PM   #35
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
I surf!!! Just picked up a catch surf beater board. that thing is so much fun. also surf board ranging from 6'6" on up to 10 feet depending on the surf.
Old 08-30-2011, 02:41 PM   #36
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
All my boards. 5'8 G&S, 6'2 John Carper, 6'4 rainbow singlefin and 9'2 Donald takayama nose rider
my god the JC is fucking sexy
Old 08-30-2011, 02:46 PM   #37

south swell coming to so cal this week!!!! stoked to ride my smurfinboard!
Old 08-30-2011, 04:17 PM   #38
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
my god the JC is fucking sexy
the g&s and that JC are my two favorites
Old 08-30-2011, 06:14 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
the g&s and that JC are my two favorites
you sir have good taste!!