Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

who surfs?

Old 08-31-2011, 09:08 PM   #41
drive.n.surf is on a distinguished road

drive.n.surf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
All my boards. 5'8 G&S, 6'2 John Carper, 6'4 rainbow singlefin and 9'2 Donald takayama nose rider
nice quiver ! how's the Takayama DT2 Tuflite ?
Old 09-08-2011, 08:28 AM   #42
DevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to beholdDevilDogTacoma is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Police officer in MD and Marine in B Co 4th LAR Bn
DevilDogTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
I surf!!! Just picked up a catch surf beater board. that thing is so much fun. also surf board ranging from 6'6" on up to 10 feet depending on the surf.

Sweet! I just ordered one online the other day, still waiting for it. Heading down to the Outer Banks in a couple weeks for a 5 day trip, I'll get to try it out down there.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:54 AM   #43
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drive.n.surf View Post
nice quiver ! how's the Takayama DT2 Tuflite ?
LOVE it, thats one of my main boards. funnest nose ride board ever. and its built like a tank too. BUT i also just picked up a 9'6 Takayama In The Pink. and that thing is slowly passing up my DT2
Old 09-08-2011, 11:58 AM   #44
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Me, 1993, Huntington Cliffs........before gopro cams and such. Disposable 35mm waterproof cam.

Old 09-08-2011, 12:17 PM   #45
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Me, 1993, Huntington Cliffs........before gopro cams and such. Disposable 35mm waterproof cam.

classic!!
Old 09-08-2011, 12:18 PM   #46
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a cool angle from saturday at leo , before i surfed dume, then malibu, then dume again haha
Old 09-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #47
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
surf in my area is picking up due to a hurricane out at sea....im trying to make it out before it goes away
Old 09-08-2011, 08:25 PM   #48
Avman2119 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Avman2119's Tacoma Gallery
i surf behind a boat it's the only wave i can find in Colorado :-)
Old 09-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #49
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avman2119 View Post
wish i got to do that more.....the boats are so damn expensive tho lol i already got a taco and some boards so its more logical for me to take a drive to the beach
Old 09-08-2011, 10:08 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avman2119 View Post
lets see some wakesurf pics!
Old 09-09-2011, 04:18 AM   #51
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy who goes with his brother doing the wakesurf stuff. Need to bum a ride with them.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:24 AM   #52
Avman2119 is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
Avman2119's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxnborder View Post
lets see some wakesurf pics!
I'll have to take some next time we go out :-) It'll be a good time to play with my new camera
Old 09-09-2011, 09:29 AM   #53

here's a few wakesurf from this summer, gotta love it when the waves suck!

Old 09-09-2011, 10:10 AM   #54
Taco Jinx...
ewa2fl is on a distinguished road

Name: Ed
ewa2fl's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to ewa2fl
I surf! Left FL & moved to NY, bad geo choice as a surfer, lol, but still have all my boards, I'm a LongBoarder now too. I will need to hit The NE Coast next year for sure, maybe even a little here in Rochester, heard of a select group of guys that surf off of Lake Ontario, we will see.
Old 09-11-2011, 02:03 PM   #55
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
My new (to me) daily rider. Wood grain 9'3 Takayama In The Pink. Surftech funnest long board I've ever ridden

Old 09-11-2011, 02:57 PM   #56

my local beaches had 10-12 foot waves and i missed it
Old 09-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #57
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
We had 4-6' yesterday in town. It was a blast. Some nice lefts too.
Old 09-15-2011, 02:49 PM   #59

sick shots! ^^