Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Ice chest/Coolers Brands and Setups

Old 05-01-2011, 05:10 PM   #1
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ice chest/Coolers Brands and Setups

Summer is coming up and im looking to buy a good quality Ice chest.
What's good size and brand (one that fit a thirty at least)
Or any designs and unique setups that you guys run.
Post up pics if you got them.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
Chewie is my Co-pilot
YumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedYumaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
YumaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
http://cgi.ebay.com/Aluminum-Diamond...#ht_1652wt_905

Any cons on this setup?
will it absorb too much heat in the sun?
Old 05-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a big Coleman cooler that seems pretty well insulated. I found it on sale at Walmart.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #4
Arky Taco is on a distinguished road
Arky Taco's Tacoma Gallery
YETI
Old 05-02-2011, 11:32 AM   #5
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arky Taco View Post
YETI
^^ as good as they get..YETI. not unlike the mythical snow-monster with the same name, i have never seen a Yeti cooler. but i want one!

i get by with an Ultra-cool, i picked up from a regular store. keeps ice pretty long. i had cubes after 5 days on a january AZ deer hunt. not bad.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:42 AM   #7
Solo Member
kilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Kilo Battery 3rd Battalion 11th Marines 1st Marine Division
kilo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeti cooler is by far the best I think? These are pretty good as well, maybe my second choice, http://www.trdparts4u.com/Scripts/pr...p?brand=GALAXY. And I just picked one of these up the other day...http://www.trdparts4u.com/Scripts/pr...dproduct=-7131.