Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

scotty cameron california del mar????

Old 05-29-2011, 09:41 PM   #1
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: tony
x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
scotty cameron california del mar????

trying to get some feed back on a scotty cameron california del mar any one
Old 05-29-2011, 09:42 PM   #2
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
i think that scotty camerons are overrated and over priced

i like ping putters

i have the ping piper rosewood, very nice putter
Old 05-29-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
x ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shedx ynot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
i have had 2 scottys now the one i have now and the one back in hs. had 2 pings through my day sold on and traded the other for my current scotty cameron wasnt the biggest fan of ping also had a never compromise voodoo love it still have it laying around and my wilson fat shaft great putter
Old 05-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #4

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.................
Old 05-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #5

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
any one have any scotty cameron head covers laying around
Old 06-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #6

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-14-2011, 10:52 AM   #7
Big Member
Snake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnake~ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Snake~'s Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a Del Mar, but I have a Studio Select Squareback. Love it, love it, love it. It feels better than any other putter I've played and it does inspire confidence...which is half the battle. I don't see myself buying another putter for a long time. Didn't really answer your question but I thought I would share.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:16 PM   #8

x ynot's Tacoma Gallery
well i now hava a cali del mar and studio stainless newport 2 woo