LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Antique Bottles

Old 05-30-2011, 04:06 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Antique Bottles

I just bought a house and tore into it to do some repairs before moving in. We came across a ton of old old bottles and was wondering if anyone who collected these things could direct me to a site where I can actually find out what I've got. From what I can tell, most of the bottles are from the 30's or earlier but I can't tell if they're worth trying to sell or just junking them. Any ideas, any help would be appreciated!!
Old 05-30-2011, 04:14 PM   #3
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by carcharias View Post
eBay them. But please post picks, I love that stuff!!
I don't have pics yet, but I can tell you the previous owners sure liked their liquor. I found some old milk jars and local distillery bottles which might be worth something then there are a ton of old liquor bottles. Some seem sort of odd ball, some I can find online, others I can't seem to find any information on at all. I'll post pics soon!
Old 06-01-2011, 05:45 AM   #4

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone??
Old 06-01-2011, 09:04 AM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
if any of them are from the SC Dispensary I'd be interested in buying them from you

Old 06-01-2011, 06:30 PM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'll let you know... so far they seem to be mostly Old Quaker Whiskey, about 3 other whiskey brands and some others I was able to find some info on (one is actually a registered antique with the state, I never knew there was such a thing).