Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

mtb bed rail mount for 20mm maxle

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
Does anyone make one? I've looked around for one for quite some time but no luck.
http://www.yakima.com/shop/bike/bike...m-fork-adapter

I have the Yakima Bike mount that Toyota sales then got one of these for my 15mm..... Hope this helps....
Old 06-03-2011, 09:31 PM   #5
GOT INK?????
Inked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the roughInked Tacoma is a jewel in the rough

Name: J$
Inked Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHansen View Post
That's what i was looking for. Thank you... 39 bucks though
My plesher!!! I said the same thing 100.00 from toyota for the the mount then 39. for the adapter crap!!!! Then my lovley wife said you just spent $3,500.00 on the bike what the hell is worng with you!!!! Dam women calls me on my crap all the time so i got.... And that same wife gave me her credit cart today to order mt Camburg spindels and all pro 3 inch leaf springs LOV THAT WOMEN!!!
Old 07-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #7
TheHansen is on a distinguished road

TheHansen's Tacoma Gallery
Installed it today, and it is very sturdy. I would definetly reccomend this if you are looking for a cheaper rail mount for a bike with a 20mm axle. (its also available in 15mm)

It does not come with the hardware to install it, i just found some bolts and washers lying around that fit in the rail.
Its also sticks out just far enough to clear my truxedo lo pro qt bed cover.

Products Discussed in this Thread