Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

nba finals

Old 06-13-2011, 11:05 AM   #21
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
And that's how the Mavs do. The Jet is the fucking man.
Old 06-13-2011, 11:09 AM   #22
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to Dirk and the Mavs... Cuban is one of my favorite owners in sports. He's entertaining as hell, and seems to have his players' backs no matter what.

Here's Dirk drinking an $80k bottle of champagne last night... and Cuban on the flight home w/ the trophy:

Old 06-13-2011, 05:25 PM   #23
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
With everyone focusing on LeBron it's sad to see the efforts of Dwayne Wade go unnoticed. The guy played his ass off... rebounding over PF's and C's, blocking countless T. Chandler dunks / shots. Yeah, he was wrong for getting involved in the petty gimmicks (the fake cough) but guy laid it out there. LeBron quit just like in the Cavs vs Celtics series year ago, faced with adversary the guy crumples... Congrats to the Mavs they proved that 5 playing as a team is hard to beat.

Quote:
Not quite , we don't care because it ain't hockey .
Never was a fan of soccer on ice...
Old 06-13-2011, 06:15 PM   #24
skytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shedskytower is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Gunners Mate
Name: Dave
skytower's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like he is smoking a Bahia from Trinidad, not a Cuban.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:37 PM   #25
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

97Blk_one's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
With everyone focusing on LeBron it's sad to see the efforts of Dwayne Wade go unnoticed. The guy played his ass off... rebounding over PF's and C's, blocking countless T. Chandler dunks / shots. Yeah, he was wrong for getting involved in the petty gimmicks (the fake cough) but guy laid it out there. LeBron quit just like in the Cavs vs Celtics series year ago, faced with adversary the guy crumples... Congrats to the Mavs they proved that 5 playing as a team is hard to beat.
It's sad the word"King" should not applied here... Sad indeed
Old 06-13-2011, 11:55 PM   #27
Pick your poison
okie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shedokie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
okie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah, he was wrong for getting involved in the petty gimmicks (the fake cough)

& this idiotic media stunt- aka the "Entrance"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD9lZflXsgU
Old 06-14-2011, 12:53 PM   #28
toymachine will become famous soon enough
toymachine's Tacoma Gallery
why didn't lebron go to college? because he didn't want to show up for the finals!!!

Why cant LeBron make change for a dollar?He doesn't have the 4th Quarter!!LMFAO!!!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:03 PM   #29
lopezoscar03 is on a distinguished road
Firefighter: 482nd FW Fire Depart.
Name: lopezoscar03@gmail.com
lopezoscar03's Tacoma Gallery
you know what guys... everyone can hate all they want. i am proud of what they did. three guys come together with a bunch of other guys and go all the way to the finals. that takes a lot of talent and teamwork. everyone is looking a James as he didnt show up in the finals. granted he didnt but what about wade in the bulls series. he was off all game. there is no I in team. yes James didnt show up in the 4qt but he still played really well. a triple double in game 5, come one guys!!! the mavs starting five are great and there bench is just as good. there bench is another starting team. i think miami gave them a run for there money and no other team could have done it better. not the bulls or the celtics.
just wait till next year. a few minor adjustments and the heat will be back in the finals!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:09 PM   #30
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-14-2011, 01:15 PM   #31
97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of97Blk_one has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPDX View Post
This's funny as hell
Old 06-14-2011, 01:24 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopezoscar03 View Post
you know what guys... everyone can hate all they want. i am proud of what they did. three guys come together with a bunch of other guys and go all the way to the finals. that takes a lot of talent and teamwork. everyone is looking a James as he didnt show up in the finals. granted he didnt but what about wade in the bulls series. he was off all game. there is no I in team. yes James didnt show up in the 4qt but he still played really well. a triple double in game 5, come one guys!!! the mavs starting five are great and there bench is just as good. there bench is another starting team. i think miami gave them a run for there money and no other team could have done it better. not the bulls or the celtics.
just wait till next year. a few minor adjustments and the heat will be back in the finals!!!
I don't have problem with LeBlunt I just don't like his childish,immature,ignorant,unstructed behavior.....I said this on behalf of Cavaliers fans. Yeah next year NBA is uncertainty...will see what happen
Old 06-14-2011, 01:25 PM   #33
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Someone's butthurt their team didn't win.
Old 06-14-2011, 01:28 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post
ha..ha..ha.. I won the bet for $200 . I can't complaint
Old 06-14-2011, 01:45 PM   #35
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Check out that sweet arm rest, as much as I fly, that would be awesome to not have to fight for it.

Quote:
If the Heat won, no question it would have been D-Wade's trophy, Lebron would have got a ring, but it would have been Wade's championship. That being said, Wade is a bigger D-Bag then James, f-ing flopper.

Quote:
I still hold to my original words when they came together, IF ever, it will be minimum 3 years before winning a ring, but I would bet they don't ever without adding a Big 4 and Wade's health will run down before that ever happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSPDX View Post
Awesome!
Old 06-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #36
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy18 View Post

you know whats funny... you being a dallas fan... i bet you dont recall when dirk lost in 2006 and kicked the ball into the stands. remember that?!? that is a sore loser!!!
i am proud of the heat.
remember one thing my friend. Rome wasnt built in one day!
Old 06-14-2011, 03:11 PM   #37
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
Dirk looks happy to me...

Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #38
i ment in 2006
Old 06-14-2011, 06:54 PM   #39
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toymachine View Post
why didn't lebron go to college? because he didn't want to show up for the finals!!!

Why cant LeBron make change for a dollar?He doesn't have the 4th Quarter!!LMFAO!!!!!
This is hilarious. I love it, and I"m gonna steal it.

Quote:
Ah yes, the old "wait til next year". Ya know who doesn't have to wait til next year? Dallas. Because they beat Miami. I don't even like the mavs, I just dislike Lebron more. I liked him when he first came out of high school. Then he gets the "Chosen One" tattooed on him, then he makes an hour special just to tell everyone he's screwin Cleveland over without the lube, THEN (This is my major problem), they have the big "Introduction"...basically a championship parade without the title. I really like Dwayne Wade. He's one of my top 3 favorites in the game. Bosh is alright. Lebron...I can't stand Lebron anymore. I don't think there's any way he'll ever live down when he completely quit in the 4th quarter against Boston. I don't care if he ever wins, that'll be the image I have.

Everyone says "Man I can't believe they went all the way to the finals in the first year the "Big 3" were together!" Know who else did that? Boston. Except they did what Miami (with 3 more talented stars) couldn't do.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:52 AM   #40
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you know whats funny... you being a dallas fan... i bet you dont recall when dirk lost in 2006 and kicked the ball into the stands. remember that?!? that is a sore loser!!!
i am proud of the heat.
remember one thing my friend. Rome wasnt built in one day!
Yeah, but Rome was built by an entire populous of people, not 3 guys. Not a good comparison!