Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Tacoma World Yahoo Fantasy Football Season 3

Old 06-11-2011, 02:32 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma World Yahoo Fantasy Football Season 3

All the invites have been sent out.. if you would like to join us this year please let me know.. and if you do not plan on returning this year please let me know so i know how many new teams to include.

Remember this is a Keeper League so Get in and give me those names. (5 Players)
Old 06-16-2011, 05:31 AM   #2
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
IM IN!!! I will send you my names in a few days.
Old 06-16-2011, 12:13 PM   #3
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
im in!!
Old 06-25-2011, 06:28 PM   #4
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lets go.. I sent invites to all the teams from last year.. you gotta get signed up.. or tell me your are pussing out this season
Old 06-29-2011, 05:05 AM   #5
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
BUMP!! We still have spots available if you want to play. PM ^^^ this guy to get set up in the league!!!
Old 06-29-2011, 05:22 AM   #6
poynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to behold

Name: Tony
poynter's Tacoma Gallery
Interested. I've done this on some other forums. Not sure what keeper league is though.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:37 AM   #7

Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by poynter View Post
Interested. I've done this on some other forums. Not sure what keeper league is though.
keeper league is just at the end of each season the teams who return the next season get to keep 5 players from there last seasons roster. Thats all.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:41 AM   #8
2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold2010nctaco is a splendid one to behold

Law Enforcement: Trooper
Name: Blake
2010nctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Put me on the list please.
Old 06-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #9
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
It's a fun league. I'm aiming for 1st place this year instead of the usual 2nd place. Like the last 2 years!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #10
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
Fantasy Football is going to be pretty boring if there is no football to fantasize about but I like your optimism.
Old 06-30-2011, 05:40 AM   #11
poynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to beholdpoynter is a splendid one to behold

poynter's Tacoma Gallery
There will be football. Just maybe not as much as last year.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
Sticks For Troops

I will open the league to new teams here in a couple weeks if all last years managers do not return
Old 07-11-2011, 05:56 PM   #13
Sticks For Troops

so far we only have 6 teams..

09AFTacoma
Bitch Maulers
Desert Dogs
Juggernaut
KDogg311
rmb_crew

We are still missing:
Burgman
CTMan
Robdawgs wreckers
Soll II
Tacochorizo
Voodoo
Old 07-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #14
Sticks For Troops

We need to start bugging the shit out of the following people.. ASAP

Burgman
CTMan
Robdawgs wreckers
Soll II
Tacochorizo
Voodoo
Old 07-25-2011, 06:38 AM   #15

poynter's Tacoma Gallery
I was on vacation last week so I joined up this morning. My team name is steelers.
Old 07-26-2011, 04:24 AM   #16

poynter's Tacoma Gallery
There is an iphone app for yahoo ff.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #17
zanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to allzanodave is a name known to all

Army:
zanodave's Tacoma Gallery
i played last year under zanodave i am in if there is room
Old 07-26-2011, 08:24 PM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
I signed.up
Old 07-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #20
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to get in if there is room. What all do I need to do?