Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Strikeforce: Overeem vs. Werdum

Old 06-17-2011, 12:04 PM   #1
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery

Date: Jun 18, 2011
Venue: American Airlines Center
Broadcast: Showtime and HDNet

MAIN CARD (Showtime)
Alistair Overeem vs. Fabricio Werdum (heavyweight grand-prix opening round)
Josh Barnett vs. Brett Rogers (heavyweight grand-prix opening round)
Daniel Cormier vs. Jeff Monson
Chad Griggs vs. Valentijn Overeem
Jorge Masvidal vs. K.J. Noons

PRELIMINARY CARD (HDNet)
Gesias "JZ" Cavalcante vs. Justin Wilcox
Magno Almeida vs. Conor Heun
Nah-Shon Burrell vs. Joe Ray
Mike Bronzoulis vs. Todd Moore
Brian Melancon vs. Isaac Vallie-Flagg

I fucking love watching Overeem beast fools.
Old 06-21-2011, 04:59 PM   #2
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
i was kind of disappointed in this card after it happened to be honest. neither guy wanted to engage and overeem looked human. im now sure he will win the grand prix now. im going with Sergei Kharatonov as the GP winner.
Old 06-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #3
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Kharitonov? lulz

Overeem FTW, If he gets by Silva it'll be a piece of cake.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:09 AM   #4
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
you must not be too familiar with Kharitonov or Josh Barnett. Sergei has great striking, maybe the best in the tournament besides Reem. i think hes the dark horse of the tournament and has a good shot at winning but Barnett is probably the favorite after Reem's performance on saturday. I mean the guy has solid striking and is the only submission wrestler in the tournament.
I think the farther the fight goes the more the fight favors the whomever fights Ubereem. I mean thats alot of muscle to feed oxygen too and he was looking pretty tired in the last round of his fight with Werdum. Hell Werdum was landing some solid counters and jabs at the end of the fight.
The only reason i want Reem to win though is i would like to see him fight JDS to see who the best HW striker is in the sport.