LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

colorado!

Old 10-13-2008, 10:19 AM   #1
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
Smile colorado!

im a senior in high school and want to plan a trip to colorado i live about 7hrs from the mountains. i was wondering whats the best place to stay? and ski?
remember im 17 i need something rather affordable unlike most of you rich guys i work of $8/hr. anyway me and my friends are gonna go in on it and want to know where the most fun is?
Bang for the buck
we need a hotel room but i dont think that will be a problem we have a couple college kids coming to.
Where do we go?

thanks and well i wish we could see some tacos out there!
Old 10-13-2008, 10:31 AM   #2
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
There are cheap places to stay just about anywhere (even in Aspen and Vail), it really comes down to whether you can afford $80/day for lift tickets
Old 10-13-2008, 10:36 AM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What part of Colorado? I've stayed at some nice cheap places all over the state.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Summit county has a bunch of big mountains- Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper, Arapahoe Basin. 40 min to Vail and 1hr to Beaver Creek. It's a lot to take in in a week so it might not be worth all the moving around. You could spend a week at each of those mountains and still not see it all. If you do go to Summit, stay in Breck at the Fireside Inn, but make your reservation as soon as possible.
Winter Park is the best place I've found. There's less people, and the terrain is some of the best in the state. It's only an hour from Denver, and pretty affordable as far as the resorts go. There's a hostel in Fraser, the next town over, and that's probably the cheapest thing going. There's not a ton of night life, but there's great snowmobile rentals, tubing and great places to eat. Chat up the locals. They give employees great deals on lift tix, so you might just be able to pay $40 for a ticket than $80.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
Hambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to beholdHambone155 is a splendid one to behold

Hambone155's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Hambone155
thanks guys
Old 10-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
vail Great place!!

Steamboat Springs Awesome too!!

Taos New Mexico One of My favorites!!