Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

UFC 132

Old 07-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #21
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Yeah, the winner of that should get a tittle shot. Penn still has to build himself back up again, especially after draw in his last fight.
I agree. I'd like to see Penn fight at 145, because the 145 class is getting more stacked, Florian dropped down and so did Tyson Griffin.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:04 AM   #22
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
didnt penn retire? if he didnt he should. he hasnt shown heart in the last few fights. complete let downs. started with the saudi fight and went downhill from there. my boy leben laid out silva.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKh6qTRdRu0
Old 07-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #24
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
^ Silly commentator almost said silva won at the end. Lol is that Goldberg? Hate that guy.
Yeah it was Goldberg lolz.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:13 PM   #27
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimDigg View Post
God I love me some UFC
Ever watch K1 Grand Prix? Way better...
Old 07-03-2011, 08:24 PM   #28
bcroach78 is on a distinguished road
Army: EOD
bcroach78's Tacoma Gallery
One day fighters will learn not punch leben in the nose. He has said several times, if you punch me in the nose, I go crazy and will knock you out. This isnt the first time this has happened. I am so relieved that ortiz won. Not happy, relieved. Its hard to watch a man fight who 8 years ago would have stomped everyone he entered the ring with. I hate to see somone who, when in their prime was unstoppable, but now just struggles to make it. Good submission though. The kim dude is waaaayyyy overrated. He smothers you and holds you down to get the win. I am so glad the got knocked the F out YO. Faber had many opportunities to put the fight away. All cruz was doing was love tapping faber the whole time. Faber is better than that! Cruz better watch out next time.
Old 07-03-2011, 09:46 PM   #29
Resident MMA Fanatic
SlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimDigg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SlimDigg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
Ever watch K1 Grand Prix? Way better...
I watch it all man.

I like k1 too but they have pillows on their hands. Plus I love a good sub

Lets just say i'm probably the person most addicted to mma on this forum.
Old 07-05-2011, 04:58 AM   #30
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
I think this was the best card of the year so far. Alot of previous events were crippled by injuries but everyone in this one came out healthy and we got some great fights.

Melvin should fight Jim Miller for number one contender in lightweight, Condit should probably get a shot after GSP v Diaz, Leben should get a top 10 fight, and i wanna see a rubber match between Cruz and Faber although i see Cruz beating Faber again.

Alot of great matchups to make after this card.