1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

looking for some help for a Charitable cause

Discussion in 'Sports, Hobbies & Interests' started by maxpower29, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Jul 5, 2011 at 6:55 AM
    maxpower29

maxpower29 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4 2.7 5 speed SWB
    All season mats, 2nd filter delete, DT header, Jardine cat-back, URD shifter, Bilstein 5100's all around at .85 front with Eibachs + .25 passenger/.5 drivers spacers and 1.5 AAL, 0w20 synthetic, Scanguage II, extra D rings, OEM backup camera+Mirror, bed mat, Extang Solid Fold, Popnlock 5300, Pro Comp 7089's 4.5bs 285/70/17 Revo 2s, De-badged
    Hey guys, as some of you know I love hockey and am a Leafs fan (sorry I know lol). I also love web sites and decided to get one made for hockey and the Leafs.
    Growing up my family never had a lot of money and I didn't get to join hockey until I was 13-14 but wanted to from the age of 4. So I figured I would try and get some people to visit the site and if I can get enough for some adds I will donate at least 50% (depending on how much it costs the guy to make the site and up keep it) of the profit to the "sportNovaScotia" program and maybe help some kids play sports when they usually can't.
    Anyways its a long shot but anyone bored I'm sure you can find the time to visit it and maybe post something.
    Also, anyone who wants to make an article on their favourite team about anything to do with them I will gladly post it up and I would appreciate it a lot.
    Also working on a set of Leafs tickets that I will do a little contest on the site for someone to win. Last set I had was Leafs-Philly so it might be some interest to someone on here
    Thanks
    Jordan

2. Jul 5, 2011 at 10:51 PM
    nagorb

nagorb Should be a dang perma mod

Member:
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2001 dbl cab 4x4
    That's great, I never got to play hockey as a kid because of the cost either, so I played football, all our gear was supplied. I still wish I had had the chance as It's the only sport I like to watch.

Good Luck!

3. Jul 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM
    maxpower29

maxpower29 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jordan
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2011 Tacoma 4x4 2.7 5 speed SWB
    All season mats, 2nd filter delete, DT header, Jardine cat-back, URD shifter, Bilstein 5100's all around at .85 front with Eibachs + .25 passenger/.5 drivers spacers and 1.5 AAL, 0w20 synthetic, Scanguage II, extra D rings, OEM backup camera+Mirror, bed mat, Extang Solid Fold, Popnlock 5300, Pro Comp 7089's 4.5bs 285/70/17 Revo 2s, De-badged
    Thanks. And thanks to everyone who visited. The stats showed a lot of views from the states so I imagine it was you guy. Awesome!

Products Discussed in

To Top