LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Hockey Trash Talk

Old 05-14-2013, 10:43 PM   #33901
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
from The Repay I Saw,I've Seen hits Like ThatGo Unnoticed, But Since It's Torres, I'd Like To See More Angles. There Was A Hit By Burns That Looked Questionable, But Again I Didn'tSee Any Replays.
Whats With The Caps
Old 05-14-2013, 10:44 PM   #33902
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PupuleUlua View Post
That was pretty funny how the commentator mentioned how Torres changed as a player after we all know what he did last season. He clearly went headhunting on Stoll but then again it's playoff hockey... I enjoy the physical grinding games. GKG!
Yeah A Whole Half A Season Of Clean Play

I'm Sill Not Buying It.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #33903
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
You Sharks clowns that don't like having Raffi on your team are brain dead
Old 05-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #33904
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
from The Repay I Saw,I've Seen hits Like ThatGo Unnoticed, But Since It's Torres, I'd Like To See More Angles. There Was A Hit By Burns That Looked Questionable, But Again I Didn'tSee Any Replays.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Fine
I thought the hit was fine but yea torres has his hits so he is marked.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:46 PM   #33905
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats With The Caps
My Phone Is Fucking Retarded.

I Need To Make A Disclaimer In My sig. Since My Last Update My Phone Sucks Ass Fuck This New Android Crap.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:48 PM   #33906

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You Sharks clowns that don't like having Raffi on your team are brain dead
Like I've Said Before To You I Believe, I Like Him If He Plays Clean, I'm Not A Nuck Fan I Don'tLike That On My Team.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:50 PM   #33907

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Like I've Said Before To You I Believe, I Like Him If He Plays Clean, I'm Not A Nuck Fan I Don'tLike That On My Team.
What about Burish ? You like him ? Or embellisher Wingels ?
Old 05-15-2013, 01:49 AM   #33908
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Niemi seemed to embellish tonight. Maybe it was legit, I was watching live at Staples and had no replays, but it looked like he really dove there. I'ma search the interwebz for a vid
Old 05-15-2013, 04:41 AM   #33909
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
you like licken em?
Them and Windows
Old 05-15-2013, 06:07 AM   #33910
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats With The Caps
they are out NYR KICKED THEIR ASSES
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Them and Windows
sorry but you're the resident window licker here.....
Old 05-15-2013, 10:43 AM   #33911

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not Even On The Same Planet.
Old 05-15-2013, 10:44 AM   #33912

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
Niemi seemed to embellish tonight. Maybe it was legit, I was watching live at Staples and had no replays, but it looked like he really dove there. I'ma search the interwebz for a vid
And What goalie Doesn't?

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...th-is-a-diver/
Old 05-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #33913
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sadly it appears most players will do it too if they figure it will draw a call. After all, a team that is built around a successful power play will only benefit by being able to use it.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:45 AM   #33914

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Smith is pretty bad alright
Old 05-15-2013, 12:20 PM   #33915
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Torres deserves a game for that. I could never stand him, when he was in Van, PHX, or SJS, he's classless. Clearly went for Stoll's head, I don't care if Stoll made himself vulnerable that's no excuse to target someone's head. The arguments that Stoll was low also don't hold much water, because he was just starting to get upright, raising his head, but Torres still got him in the head, so its clear Torres targeted Stoll's head. It was not full body contact, just head, and that's inexcusable.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:26 PM   #33916

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
Torres deserves a game for that. I could never stand him, when he was in Van, PHX, or SJS, he's classless. Clearly went for Stoll's head, I don't care if Stoll made himself vulnerable that's no excuse to target someone's head. The arguments that Stoll was low also don't hold much water, because he was just starting to get upright, raising his head, but Torres still got him in the head, so its clear Torres targeted Stoll's head. It was not full body contact, just head, and that's inexcusable.
Wah
Old 05-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #33918

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Shoulder to shoulder.
I agree with Selleck
Old 05-15-2013, 12:37 PM   #33919
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I agree with Selleck
You're awesome.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:46 PM   #33920

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
You're awesome.
Yes

Yes , I know

Products Discussed in this Thread