Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Hockey Trash Talk

Old 05-15-2013, 02:49 AM   #33901
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
What about Burish ? You like him ? Or embellisher Wingels ?
Niemi seemed to embellish tonight. Maybe it was legit, I was watching live at Staples and had no replays, but it looked like he really dove there. I'ma search the interwebz for a vid
Old 05-15-2013, 05:41 AM   #33902
Banned
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
you like licken em?
Them and Windows
Old 05-15-2013, 07:07 AM   #33903
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whats With The Caps
they are out NYR KICKED THEIR ASSES
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXX View Post
Them and Windows
sorry but you're the resident window licker here.....
Old 05-15-2013, 11:43 AM   #33904
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What about Burish ? You like him ? Or embellisher Wingels ?
Not Even On The Same Planet.
Old 05-15-2013, 11:44 AM   #33905
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmair View Post
Niemi seemed to embellish tonight. Maybe it was legit, I was watching live at Staples and had no replays, but it looked like he really dove there. I'ma search the interwebz for a vid
And What goalie Doesn't?

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2...th-is-a-diver/
Old 05-15-2013, 12:12 PM   #33906
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
sadly it appears most players will do it too if they figure it will draw a call. After all, a team that is built around a successful power play will only benefit by being able to use it.
Old 05-15-2013, 12:45 PM   #33907
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Smith is pretty bad alright
Old 05-15-2013, 01:20 PM   #33908
acmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shedacmair is one of the sharper tools in the shed

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Torres deserves a game for that. I could never stand him, when he was in Van, PHX, or SJS, he's classless. Clearly went for Stoll's head, I don't care if Stoll made himself vulnerable that's no excuse to target someone's head. The arguments that Stoll was low also don't hold much water, because he was just starting to get upright, raising his head, but Torres still got him in the head, so its clear Torres targeted Stoll's head. It was not full body contact, just head, and that's inexcusable.
Old 05-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #33909
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Torres deserves a game for that. I could never stand him, when he was in Van, PHX, or SJS, he's classless. Clearly went for Stoll's head, I don't care if Stoll made himself vulnerable that's no excuse to target someone's head. The arguments that Stoll was low also don't hold much water, because he was just starting to get upright, raising his head, but Torres still got him in the head, so its clear Torres targeted Stoll's head. It was not full body contact, just head, and that's inexcusable.
Wah
Old 05-15-2013, 01:36 PM   #33911

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectTekniq View Post
Shoulder to shoulder.
I agree with Selleck
Old 05-15-2013, 01:46 PM   #33913

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You're awesome.
Yes

Yes , I know
Old 05-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #33914
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Shoulder to shoulder.
looked like shoulder to upper chest and chin to me when I saw it. Can't say I've gone back to look at it closely.

Where's the gif Justin the Bear?
Old 05-15-2013, 01:56 PM   #33915
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
looked like shoulder to upper chest and chin to me when I saw it. Can't say I've gone back to look at it closely.

Where's the gif Justin the Bear?
Yeah c'mon bear wtf.

To me it looked like it was a strong shoulder to shoulder and Stoll's got the rubberneck syndrome.
Old 05-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #33916

acmair's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shoulder to shoulder.
It was shoulder to head. If it was shoulder to shoulder like you say, Stoll was getting up at the time, there is no way Torres reacted that fast, so he was targeting the head, but Stoll got up and (based on your view) got Stoll's shoulder. Torres deserves a game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ei5UkHL0oNM
Old 05-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #33917
I'm undefeated in the UFC.
PerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shedPerfectTekniq is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pepe Silvia
PerfectTekniq's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
It was shoulder to head. If it was shoulder to shoulder like you say, Stoll was getting up at the time, there is no way Torres reacted that fast, so he was targeting the head, but Stoll got up and (based on your view) got Stoll's shoulder. Torres deserves a game.

Stoll got Stoll's shoulder? Let Shanny discipline that one.

Forgive me but I'm at work skimming through briefly but you're saying Torres couldn't react fast enough to aim for the shoulder but could react fast enough to hit a head?
Old 05-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #33918

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Incidental contact

That's not a cheap shot

This is a cheap shot

http://youtu.be/-NKf2a4QEAI
Old 05-15-2013, 02:19 PM   #33919
All right. I believe ya. But my Tommy Gun don't!
disc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the sheddisc0monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

disc0monkey's Tacoma Gallery
meh im still a fan of should to head north south
Old 05-15-2013, 03:07 PM   #33920
Bush Pusher

it was a high hit. More head that shoulder imo. If Stoll was injured on the play, Torres would be sitting for a while. Likely a long while because of his history