Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Hockey Trash Talk

Old 10-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #21
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
Black and Gold bitches. So pumped watching them push the Habs to a shootout last night.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:16 PM   #22
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
went to the sharks game last saturday, just got my tickets for this saturday WHEWWWW GO SHARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-0 babyyyyy
Old 10-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #23
Nor*Cal

im going to watch the flyers and sharks this weekend haha
Old 10-16-2008, 07:25 PM   #24
Nor*Cal

JR Hockey man i hope your talking about Jeremy Roenick haha cause i havnt heard that name before and if so yeah he is still a shark
Old 10-16-2008, 07:32 PM   #25
Nor*Cal

ahhh haha thanks for the lesson on my own team haha i just started watching hockey about 3 years ago so im still learning
Old 10-16-2008, 08:17 PM   #26
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Ok I will bite all in fun & I'm not following the season quite yet...but c'mon Red Wings sucking????
If the Stars were the defending champs, you'd be saying they suck too. I hate the Wings because we almost never beat them.

So by my logic, they suck because they are so good.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:18 PM   #27
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Islanders.
Old 10-17-2008, 04:35 AM   #28
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
I could go on and on but I'll show some restraint and say that I dislike the Montreal Canadiens more than any other sports franchise in the world.(Followed closely by the NY Jets).

Go Bruins!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:19 AM   #29
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
If the Stars were the defending champs, you'd be saying they suck too. I hate the Wings because we almost never beat them.

So by my logic, they suck because they are so good.
I see said the blind man .... I don't think the Stars really suck, I love all hockey!

Yeah I remember that, especially all the hype in the 2002 Salt Lake Olympics when Canada took back to back (Mens and Womens) medals and don't forget that class act the team did in Nagano. Less talking and ego works, the opposiite doesn't. Don't the "superstars" ever figure this out?

Oh Go Wings!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:19 AM   #30
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
I don't think there are many north of the border except for quebec, and a few strays.

You got it JRD,and I think all the strays are in NB.There's a bunch of them at work and GAWD are they obnoxious!

Soccer anyone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNw8ZZT8tOU

BTW,I would say my favorite player is Jarome Iginla.....He puts the puck in the net,isn't afraid of the corners and if you want to chuck knuckles he'll oblige you there too!...The quintessential Canadian hockey player.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #31
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I played hockey growin up .. 5 years in Maryland/Nothern VA, and then another 9 years in Texas.. Moved there half way through the Stars 1st season...
Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 PM   #32

Firefighter:
I was never a big Ron Hextall fan Oxy,but I would have loved to see him punch Roy soft.
Old 10-18-2008, 08:10 AM   #33

Firefighter:
Great vid Oxy....I think Hextall is one of those guys who if he's yours you love him....If he's against you-you don't.

Who was the Penguin gettin' outta Dodge towards the end of the vid?....He wanted no part of that.

And that '87 Oilers team....Man o man.
Old 10-18-2008, 01:08 PM   #34

Firefighter:
My all-time,undisputed least favorite hockey player?......

Claude Lemieux.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:54 PM   #35
Student
absolutkc will become famous soon enoughabsolutkc will become famous soon enough
absolutkc's Tacoma Gallery
Go stars!
Old 10-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #37
Beware the Puma...
swatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really niceswatjoe592 is just really nice

swatjoe592's Tacoma Gallery
Hockey? Thats the game they play on ice right? Like soccer for cold people? I think I caught a glimpse of that as a filler on the back half of Sportcenter along with the Lumberjack Games, Curling, and a Ms. Fitness USA pageant.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:31 AM   #38
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I watch "The Love Guru" last night, At the end of the movie there is a scene where the lead character takes a face off against Rob Blake.. a NHL Defenseman
Old 10-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #39
There go my nipples again!
Dilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shedDilsky is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shawn
Dilsky's Tacoma Gallery
Obviously the Habs are going all the way this year. they just have to work on that choke factor in the playoffs.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:01 AM   #40
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilsky View Post
Obviously the Habs are going all the way this year. they just have to work on that choke factor in the playoffs.
Now that's a team everyone should hate, 24 Stanley Cups.

Just kidding man.