Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Hockey Trash Talk

Old 10-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Hockey Trash Talk

I figured I'd start a thread dedicated to nothing but friendly trash talk between hockey fans. C'mon you Canucks and northerners!

I know the season is still young, and the Stars only have one win but...GO STARS!!!

Red Wings suck.
Old 10-16-2008, 04:55 AM   #2
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I figured I'd start a thread dedicated to nothing but friendly trash talk between hockey fans. C'mon you Canucks and northerners!

I know the season is still young, and the Stars only have one win but...GO STARS!!!

Red Wings suck.

Ok I will bite all in fun & I'm not following the season quite yet...but c'mon Red Wings sucking???? The Stars?????????? Hockey in Dallas and Phoenix???????

The last time I went to a game in the south it was in Phoenix 2002:

ample parking
no lines no waiting
tickets at the door
a rock band playing outside in Feb.
people in shorts

The Stars were playing the Coyotes tho, saw Hatcher, Moldano, plus Marty Turco pitch a fit on the bench. It was entertaining.

Go WINGS!!
Old 10-16-2008, 05:15 AM   #3
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
ROCK THE RED!!i!!

CAPITALS ARE TAKING IT ALL THIS YEAR
Old 10-16-2008, 05:25 AM   #4
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Red Wings suck.

Here we go again.

I predict another cup for the Red Wings this year.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:35 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Here we go again.

I predict another cup for the Red Wings this year.

+1

Yep, I love my Red Wings Stanley Cup Screen Saver, Lidstrom raises it again, and again, and again, and again, and again and again
Old 10-16-2008, 05:41 AM   #6
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
Hockey in Dallas and Phoenix???????
dude!

there has been hockey in Dallas AND Fort Worth since the 60's

Fort Worth Wings/Texans (1967-1982) and the Dallas Black Hawks (1967-1982)

then a 10 year break until Stars came to town
Old 10-16-2008, 05:55 AM   #7
Wag More Bark Less

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
dude!

Dude, I'm not!

I'm not talking 60's, I'm talking history, I know about expansion.

I just found it funny to see the band playing while walking in the rink.

All in fun, go wings!
Old 10-16-2008, 06:21 AM   #8
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Red Wings suck.

Agreed!!!! I'm a big Pens fan, so hopefully you can understand why I have a strong dislike for them.

And No they won't win the cup again this year. Hopefully the Pens will wake up before the 3 MFn' game if they make it to the finals again. F!!!!! Still pissed about that.

Ohh, Hossa is a traitor and he sucks too.

LET'S GO PENS
Old 10-16-2008, 06:49 AM   #9
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
dude!

I have to admit I had no clue there was any pro hockey teams in TX before the North Stars moved there. I grew up in Detroit in the 80's watching the Wings go through some really tough years and I am glad they are finally winning again. Its funny no one hated them back then.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:09 AM   #10
spaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud ofspaghettiedy has much to be proud of

Army: Ret. USAR Sgt.
spaghettiedy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
I have to admit I had no clue there was any pro hockey teams in TX before the North Stars moved there. I grew up in Detroit in the 80's watching the Wings go through some really tough years and I am glad they are finally winning again. Its funny no one hated them back then.

Good for you! I appreciate people that stick w/ their teams. They were a freaking jugggernaut last year. I just don't like them cause they beat the Pens in the finals last year. Rematch, maybe?

Someday maybe someday, the Pittsburgh Pirates at least have a winning season and I can do the same. I think they're on something like 16 loosing seasons.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:18 AM   #11

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaghettiedy View Post
Good for you! I appreciate people that stick w/ their teams. They were a freaking jugggernaut last year. I just don't like them cause they beat the Pens in the finals last year. Rematch, maybe?

Someday maybe someday, the Pittsburgh Pirates at least have a winning season and I can do the same. I think they're on something like 16 loosing seasons.
It was rough growing up a Wings fan man for sure they called it the dead wings era. I think I am the only Red Wings/ Lions/Tigers fan in Jersey.

I sent you back a pm hope It helped man!
Old 10-16-2008, 08:33 AM   #12
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
How can you not enjoy watching Sid the kid. Go penguins!

But I'm also a wings fan, so last year was pretty exciting.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:43 AM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
what the fuck is hockey?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #15
lower management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxymar00n View Post
He's extremely talented for a diving, crybaby douchebag.
I'm going to go out on a limb, and guess your a flyers fan?
Old 10-16-2008, 10:58 AM   #16

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
what the fuck is hockey?
Its a sport us Yankee's play.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:03 AM   #17
lower management

All the greats that go through pittsburgh are bitches, doesn't mean you can't enjoy the talent he has. One of the reasons Lemieux quit is becuase the league got too rough for him.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:07 AM   #18
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
..not that into hockey...
but, i've been to a few Mighty Ducks games....
Old 10-16-2008, 01:18 PM   #19
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
what the fuck is hockey?
your brothers to the north won the cup in '05-'06
Old 10-16-2008, 05:49 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
aboot 30km/hr
im still confused

jk we have a minor league team here thats fun to go and watch...they serve beer