Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

Great Video of Best BJJ Practitioner on the Planet

Old 07-13-2011, 05:39 PM   #1
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
SilverTacoEater's Tacoma Gallery
Great Video of Best BJJ Practitioner on the Planet

For anyone who appreciates bjj, here's a sick video of on of the best bjj practitioners on planet earth. His tecnique is incredible and his transitions are insane. Dont really know how to embed yet but click here and you'll see what i mean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY8JlJZBgCk
Old 07-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #2
wfbont007 will become famous soon enough
wfbont007's Tacoma Gallery
Great video. Where do you train?
Old 07-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #3
SilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoEater is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I train at MD-BJJ in Maryland. We were affiliated with Maguilla. Our instructor is now visiting Marcelo about once a month or so in hopes to get affiliated with him.
You train?
Old 07-15-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
wfbont007 will become famous soon enough
wfbont007's Tacoma Gallery
Been at Balance Studio in Philly, Hassetts in NJ, Komar BJJ in NJ and I am now at the Shark Tank. Four stripe purple belt. Won No-gi Pan AMs in NYC in October. Getting ready for NAGA in august.
Old 07-15-2011, 02:13 PM   #5
AYYYYYYYYYYYY
cgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcgs2k2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cgs2k2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a wrestler not into BJJ. but this dude has great hips!
Old 07-15-2011, 02:39 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wfbont007 View Post
Been at Balance Studio in Philly, Hassetts in NJ, Komar BJJ in NJ and I am now at the Shark Tank. Four stripe purple belt. Won No-gi Pan AMs in NYC in October. Getting ready for NAGA in august.
Thats very impressive!
Just got my blue a few months ago. Got a first, second and third and at NAGA as well as not placing a few times. I wrestled in high school as well but i wasnt anything better than average. I just love grappling though. I dont know what i'd do if i didnt have bjj or wrestling.
Old 07-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgs2k2 View Post
I'm a wrestler not into BJJ. but this dude has great hips!
Yea, Marcelo is incredible to say the least.