Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

NIKE gets the NFL

Old 07-20-2011, 04:35 PM   #21
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Those have been around for a while but there's not a chance in hell the Cowboys would ever wear that BS!! This isn't oregon.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:38 PM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
FUCKIN' MEAN!!!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 04:59 PM   #23
Facial bones colapse as I crack your skull in half
WTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shedWTtoolman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
WTtoolman's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, but anything would be an upgrade over the colts current uniforms, in my opinion. Try and picture Peyton Manning wearing those goofy things. WTF is with the kneepads!!
Old 07-20-2011, 06:37 PM   #24
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Ya and how come the only modernish one is the eagles and everything else hella plain. Stupid. And my packers won't wear that shit. As someone said the teams decided the unis, not the company making them. Owners and so forth, marketing people, they chose. And I say Nike has to many contracts, rebook should and NFL should try n stick with eachothet, not this fashion show.
Old 07-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #25
Oregon Edition
RAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAPR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
RAPR's Tacoma Gallery
Tony Dungy said nfl looks good. He's next to me here in the ER at my hospital. Hes working for NBC. Said nfl talks went good. Should b an announcement in a couple days. Said His son loves playing for our ducks
Old 07-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #26
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Am I the only one that thinks they all look badass...