Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

snowboard talk/BS

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-22-2011, 06:25 AM   #781
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistgar View Post
thoughts? I picked up a pair because my ass takes a pounding... <insert gay joke here> Seriously though, last time I landed so hard I heard every vertebrate in my back pop. Bruised my butt so bad my wife said I had "smurf butt"

not gonna need that out there for the next few days
Old 12-22-2011, 06:26 AM   #782
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
I mean feryou guys..... fer me in 70deg Va
Old 12-22-2011, 08:45 AM   #783
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
mountains got hit hard here in the front range...small resorts like echo and eldora got 14+, main resorts got 2-8"...wish my split board was made already so i could hit up the indian peaks that should have gotten 1-3 feet! FML!
Old 12-22-2011, 03:07 PM   #784
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
having a few boards stashed in the bed with a bestop over it isn't exactly what I'd call secure. Idk how much you spent on your set up, but I don't leave my boards lying around anywhere without being locked up. Atleast run a bike lock through the bindings and off to a d ring or something to keep someone for opening your tailgate and running off with yours and your friends boards.
oh yeah i know. i will have them locked up. idk what i’m going to do yet.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #785
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
oh yeah i know. i will have them locked up. idk what i’m going to do yet.
maybe just a soft roll up tonneau? that way you can take move it when you have to take your dirt bike
Old 12-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #786
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 113tac View Post
maybe just a soft roll up tonneau? that way you can take move it when you have to take your dirt bike
Well he mentioned a bestop.. Which is a soft cap like the one on my truck in my sig pic and on NYCOs truck in his sig pic. Just as easy to fold it forward as it would be to roll up a tonneau cover
Old 12-22-2011, 04:28 PM   #787
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well he mentioned a bestop.. Which is a soft cap like the one on my truck in my sig pic and on NYCOs truck in his sig pic. Just as easy to fold it forward as it would be to roll up a tonneau cover
that is true
Old 12-22-2011, 06:37 PM   #788
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ok looks like this will be my trip next month
this is the text itenary i recieved today from my friend

ok we are going to drive to mt. rushmore on our way to montana drink, sleep, next day ride big shy thn drive to jackson hole wy drink,sleep...wake up ride jackson hole then drive 14 hours to utah ride snow bird drink, sleep...wake up drive 14 hours to oregon drink, sleep...wake up ride mt bachelor....drive to mt hood meadows drink, sleep wake up ride timberline drive to washington drink, sleep...wake up ride snoquaulmied...drive to mt baker drink , sleep ride it then off to airport....can you handle that old man

8 resorts in 5 states in under 11 days

pray for snow

gonna be epic
Old 12-22-2011, 06:42 PM   #789

113tac's Tacoma Gallery
sounds so sick!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:58 PM   #790
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
sounds so sick!
yea man leaving long island ny after work friday last weekend in jan....
wooooot
now please keep the snow coming...........
Old 12-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #791
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thoughts? I picked up a pair because my ass takes a pounding... <insert gay joke here> Seriously though, last time I landed so hard I heard every vertebrate in my back pop. Bruised my butt so bad my wife said I had "smurf butt"

A fellow patroller uses one of those, actually he has full body armour, I am thinking of getting armour also, a few times today if I fell chances are I was gonna feel it for the rest of the season. Anyways I am sore like you can't believe so Its a hot shower for me and sleep because I gotta be at the mountain at 8:30 till last run at 9 tomorrow night.
Old 12-23-2011, 11:26 AM   #792
GO VOLS!
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Quote:
i don’t like the taonneau covers. they limit how hight you to pack stuff. the best top i could use allot more. like going to new york and stuff. we always take a few coolers and 2 are like 1.5” higher than the side of my bed.. a best top and a ski box don’t have all that big of a price difference. and best top would get used more. i’m going to get bed bars from ATO and i’ll just get an open board rack. and get a best top. best of both worlds in a way. hole bed is dry and boards are locked up.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:35 AM   #794
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I could have used those today on this lovely socal snow! Or should I say, ice! Man I miss tahoe and NM powdery snow!
Old 12-24-2011, 12:38 AM   #795
GO VOLS!

dude we don’t even get pow. well MAYBE once a year. all we do is iceboard and or slushboard. LOL it’s never nice and groomed for long. maybe 2 hours.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:43 PM   #796
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
ok looks like this will be my trip next month
this is the text itenary i recieved today from my friend

ok we are going to drive to mt. rushmore on our way to montana drink, sleep, next day ride big shy thn drive to jackson hole wy drink,sleep...wake up ride jackson hole then drive 14 hours to utah ride snow bird drink, sleep...wake up drive 14 hours to oregon drink, sleep...wake up ride mt bachelor....drive to mt hood meadows drink, sleep wake up ride timberline drive to washington drink, sleep...wake up ride snoquaulmied...drive to mt baker drink , sleep ride it then off to airport....can you handle that old man

8 resorts in 5 states in under 11 days

pray for snow

gonna be epic

sounds epic for sure...hopefully winter kicks up again for you...so many resorts on that list that i want to hit!
Old 12-25-2011, 08:55 AM   #797
BIG DADDY

anyone going up to hunter mtn. tomm????
Old 12-25-2011, 12:08 PM   #799
GO VOLS!

still no snow for me. and they still can’t make it. we are having a bad year. usually they open around the 10th or 12th of this month!!
Old 12-27-2011, 02:04 PM   #800
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›

NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
so i maybe selling my 2009 k2 gyrator 162...full rocker tip and tail..it's a powder animal!

i say i maybe selling it because it's not fully on the market, but for now if a fellow TWer would like to purchase it i'd let it go to you good folks (preferably within Colorado so i don't have to ship)...

but i'd be looking for at least $300 (so no lowballin)

only seen powder days...10-15 days

f'in love this board but i am building a splitboard currently which can be used as my powder board (165 lib tech skunk ape) so if someone could use this board more than me, i'd be willing to let it go...

PM me for more info

middle board

Products Discussed in this Thread