Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Sports, Hobbies & Interests

Notices

snowboard talk/BS

Old 12-26-2012, 09:16 AM   #1581
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea I always use a lock. I can pull it apart if I had too but atleast if someone is messing with it hopefully someone will see them and keep my board from being stolen.
this......
heading up this weekend
hunter if u want to join
Old 12-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #1582
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
this......
heading up this weekend
hunter if u want to join
Interested
Old 12-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #1583
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

WOOOT
Old 12-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #1584
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
^Where do you guys ride?
Edit nevermind hunter mountain. Wondering if any of you guys go up to VT
Old 12-26-2012, 12:01 PM   #1585
BIG DADDY

yup sure do mt snow is my home away from home

been lovin nh the last few years too
Old 12-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #1586
FastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud ofFastEddie has much to be proud of

FastEddie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalguyracing View Post
yup sure do mt snow is my home away from home

been lovin nh the last few years too
I second Mt Snow. I used to always go there when I lived on Long Island.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:22 PM   #1587
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

See any of the "crispy whips" guys up there? Smokin trees and doing threes shirts lol. My buddy i grew up riding with started that company. Its starting to take off his boards are pretty nice. Mt snow is my go to mountain.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:43 PM   #1588
BIG DADDY

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
I second Mt Snow. I used to always go there when I lived on Long Island.
yup nice n close to home.....
wooot
and i has a place to stay most times .....for free with my friends family....
they haz house @ base of haystack
nopt sure how old u all are but haystack was a sweeet addition to mt snow.

many many sick days there

rip haystack rip
Old 12-26-2012, 12:45 PM   #1589

Ive been to haystack a few times. When i did go there was always more powder there than mt. Snow. I dont remember but i think they left alot of stuff ungroomed. Think i just made up a word.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #1590
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
^Where do you guys ride?
Edit nevermind hunter mountain. Wondering if any of you guys go up to VT
I was at killington 2 week ends ago, Stratton the weekend after next. Jay peak soon I hope
Old 12-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #1591

Jay is my favorite mountian. Had a season pass there for two years when i went to school in VT. The glades are awesome there, and they always have so much snow. Speaking of snow looks like we are going to get hit tonight. I might have to get up to VT this weekend.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #1592

JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by evanmb31 View Post
Jay is my favorite mountian. Had a season pass there for two years when i went to school in VT. The glades are awesome there, and they always have so much snow. Speaking of snow looks like we are going to get hit tonight. I might have to get up to VT this weekend.
Yea jay is western riding on the east coast.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:17 PM   #1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
Yea jay is western riding on the east coast.
With french canadians
Old 12-26-2012, 01:20 PM   #1594
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
well going to try and get board bag a lock and a stomp pad this weekend. going to ask for a new jacket for my birthday.
Old 12-26-2012, 01:22 PM   #1595
BIG DADDY

hated jay every time i have been there......
which was 2 times.......
to windy all blown off....
lifts were closing....idk...
if i were going that far id hit nh
nuch cheaper lift prices
no lines ...
wildcat + bretton woods ftw
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #1596
BIG DADDY

any thought on a pair of soft boots?
Old 12-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #1597
Off-Road Limo
Fistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shedFistgar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chance
Fistgar's Tacoma Gallery
Went snowboarding up at Steamboat this weekend and it was friggin AWESOME. Conditions are allready better now then it was all year last season. I have ditched my Flow bindings. I hated them. Wife bought me some Ride Rodeo's for Christmas and I absolutely love them. My first ride with them felt perfect, no adjustments needed. Debating on whether to craigslist the Flow's or keep them as back-ups now...
Old 12-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #1598
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
well going for the first time later today.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #1599
113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed113tac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
113tac's Tacoma Gallery
damn lucky, hopefully ill be going this weekend, maybe snowshoe but i still have to talk to my friends
Old 12-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #1600
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fistgar View Post
Went snowboarding up at Steamboat this weekend and it was friggin AWESOME. Conditions are allready better now then it was all year last season. I have ditched my Flow bindings. I hated them. Wife bought me some Ride Rodeo's for Christmas and I absolutely love them. My first ride with them felt perfect, no adjustments needed. Debating on whether to craigslist the Flow's or keep them as back-ups now...